Chapter 3: Curiousity kills the cat

However, under her gaze, little wimp's face slowly reddened, stuttering, "in...in any case you have touched me. My dad said, a man must be upright, so...i will take responsibility. Along our way here, i have already decided that if i happen to get selected, defenitely bring you along!"

Zhu Yao was even more mystified. This little wimp couldn't be referring to...her smacking his buttocks, right? Because she touched his buttocks, he decided that he had to take responsibility? For a moment,Zhu Yao was at loss of words. Little wimp at such a young age, you actually have such a large hole in your brain. Do your parents know about it?

"in...in any case, i will definitely not throw you aside!" little wimp stamped his feet, and he began to look even more akward.

Zhu Yao suddenly felt like teasing him a little."then, what would you have done if you weren't selected?"

The little wimp startled for a moment. Scratching his head, his small lips evedently began to pout unhappily, as thought he was a little discontented with her distrustful attitude. He snorted."if i had not been selected, i would still take responsibilty. Once i grew up, i will definitely marry you." before Zhu Yao could even feel move, he raised his head and look at her, and add another line, "As my concubin!"

Bloody hell! I really feel beating him up so badly, to the point his mother wont be able to recognized him! As thought little wimp knew that she would get angry, he turned around, sprinted off and squeezed into the bunch of kids on the stage. He even turned back and made face of her.

Zhu Yao clenched her fists, and endured. Little wimp, just you wait. After this, i guarantee i won't beat you to death. Taking a few deep breaths, she calmed her emotions down. Looking down to the stage below, the queque did not look like it would be decreasing any time soon, as there were even more people joining in. However, the number of children staying on the stage, were still not as many. 

Including little wimp, there were still not even ten of them. It seemed like children who possess one. And, among them, children with tetra and and penta spirit veins made up a larger number.

Looking at the floating ball at the side, Zhu Yao could not help but grow a little curious. Not only could it float by itself, it was able to change color. Earlier, when the little beggar touched it, it was green and gold in colour, while it turned red when little wimp touched it. She wondered what colour it would be if she were to touch it herself.

Out of curiousty, she stretched out a single finger, and poked it. In an instant, multiple colours began to spiral within the ball. Green, blue, gold, orange, and red. Five different colours instantly filled the entire ball.

"Penta spirit veins." the middle-age man in-charge of the test, notice her small movement, but was not angry at all. There would always be a parents who could not contain their curiousty, and wanted to test for their own spirit veins as well. He had already grown accustomed to it, and this person was the lady who brought the talented boy with heavenly spirit vein, so naturally he would not fuss about it. She even possessed spirit veins as well, but unfortunately, it was the worst penta spirit veins. Not to mention that she was already at such an old age, so even if she were to start cultivating now, her prospects of becoming a deity were hopeless.

Hearing "Penta spirit veins" from him, Zhu Yao sighed. She was after all, someone who transmigrated from another world. She thought that she would possess some overly exaggerated, heaven-defying spirit veins, it seemed like the peasant life was still the most suitable route for her to take. But God sure was petty. Why did he not gave her a spirit vein that's even a bit speacial!?

Zhu Yao was a little dissapointed. Just as she was about to retract her finger, suddenly, the ball which was already filled with five different colour began to stir. The five colours mixed about, a small little flash of lightning suddenly appeared, and it began to spread throughout the entire ball. Suddenly, with a 'pata' sound, the clear ball shattered on the floor.