Chapter 94: The Late Precognitive Dream

Zi Mo was indeed used to it, however, he was less calm than before. Initially, his daughter was already eye-catching enough, yet her cultivation was even rising so quickly, wasn't that clearly wanting people to think about her?

"Master, I'm back." Just as they were talking, the little radish who was already at her chest-height had already hopped back. Compared to that cute and cuddly look before, the current Yu Luo had completely changed in looks. She was even more daring and livelier... to the point of overboard.

Yu Luo said with an excited look. "Master, today, I went to Weapon Mountain. I saw Xiu Yuan, and then I beat him into a pulp."

Zi Mo's heart trembled. What!? Xiu Yuan? Wasn't that junior-martial brother Zi Yuan's precious nephew? Although junior-martial brother did not have a practitioner-pair companion, he had an Azoth-stage little brother, who had a son just a few years ago. Currently, he was six years old, and was basically a treasure to them.

Why did he suddenly had a fight with his own daughter for no apparent reason? Zi Mo felt like crying as he looked at his martial aunt. You need to teach her properly.

As though she had noticed his earnest gaze, Zhu Yao turned to look at Yu Luo, and finally spoke. "Did you win?"

"Of course!" Yu Luo pridefully waved her own little fists.

"Then that's good." Zhu Yao instantly turned cold and prideful again.

Zi Mo however, was dumbfounded. That's it? 'Then that's good?' Good my ass! Is there anyone else who teaches disciples like you?

"Yu Luo!" Zi Mo became anxious, and shouted.

Yu Luo was startled, as she finally noticed Zi Mo standing at the side. "Oh, father. You're here as well."

Zi Mo silently puked out blood. What did she mean by 'you're here as well'? He had always been here, alright?

"Father, I can't talk to you any longer, master said that I have to break through into the ninth level of Essence in two years, I will be heading back to practice my Arts." After saying that, she waved her small hand, and then, hopped back into her own straw cottage.

Zi Mo: "..."

Was this still that obedient and polite daughter of his?

"Do you still have any other matters?" Zhu Yao silently glanced at Zi Mo.

Was she chasing him away? Zi Mo could only clench his teeth, and head down the mountain.

He wanted to have a discussion with his wife. Just how did martial aunt bring their daughter up? Not only did she not possess a single bit of the gentleness a girl should have, she even caused trouble for others every day. When she was still young in the past, it was still acceptable. All she did back then were just pranks, and since everyone saw her as a child, they did not fuss about it. However, she was already ten now, and she even possessed cultivation. They were no longer pranks, rather, she made direct moves against others. Usually, she would beat those new disciples whose cultivation level was lower than hers, and make them cry. Although it had yet to cause a huge scene, it was still very worrying, you know?

Especially when it concerned a disciple like Xiu Yuan who had a special status. People naturally wouldn't head to Jade Forest Mountain and complain to Zhu Yao, they would head over to find him instead.

Haah, as expected, children were the debts of their past lives, and he must have ruined his entire family in his past life.

Zhu Yao, though, had no worries about Yu Luo. Although she was young, she was extremely clever. Her temper could still be considered as extremely good, and would not easily make a move against others, unless others were to say things in front of her, especially when they were regarding her Spirit Vein. And when she made her moves, she measured herself well, she would simply teach them lessons, and would not really cause any harm to her opponents.