Chapter 55: Compact, Practical, Suitable And Portable

Arc 2

Zhu Yao instantly felt like crying, you know? However, she could not stop her feet. The moment she were to stop, it would mean she was giving up on her chance at survival. She managed to kill that demonic beast by struggling to her death, before obtaining the “Wood Spirit”, she definitely could not die now.

However, her physical strength had already began to sing the exact opposite tune, and the speed of her flying sword was becoming slower as well. She could no longer squeeze out any spiritual energy, and instantly fell from the sky, slamming hardly onto the ground. Yet, she did not have the strength to even crawl up, and even her consciousness had begun to blur.

That humongous demonic beast had already rushed out of the forest, sprinting toward her with its bloody mouth wide open. Suddenly, the jade pendant on Zhu Yao’s chest emitted out a blinding white light, and at the moment when the demonic beast was about to swallow her whole, she could faintly see a white figure blocking in front of her. With just a simple raise of his hand, he grabbed onto that crazed demonic beast. Crackling bolts of lightning resounded in every direction, and then, he swung his hand away. The demonic beast landed heavily on the ground, with completely no signs of life.

Zhu Yao strived to see clearly the person in front of her, yet, her eyelids began to become heavier, and could only hear that person sighing deeply before she sunk into darkness.

Looking at the disciple who had already fainted, Yu Yan’s deep frown instantly became a little deeper. Holding up his stupid disciple who had already turned into a bloody woman, he could not help but sigh again. He reached out his hand to check on her pulse, and then, internally visualized her cinnabar, his frown was unable to relax at all. All of her meridians were torn apart, her spiritual energy was depleted, and even her Azoth Core was already at the verge of collapse.

He really could not let this stupid disciple of his off of his sight for a single moment.

Standing back up while carrying onto the person on the ground, he turned and walked towards a nearby cave. When the demonic beast in the cave sensed a foreign presence, it leapt out while wailing~~┗|`o′|┛ loudly, exerting a majestic presence. A certain master did not even look at it, and released his pressure from his body. It frightened that demonic beast to the point where it cried ‘myaaa’ and crawled on the ground. It obediently let the cave to him, turned tail, and hid away.

A certain master who had forcefully taken a territory, placed his stupid disciple on a stack of dried grass in the cave. Then, he sat in a lotus position behind her, as though he was a hardworking little bee, he began to fix his disciple’s torn meridians with great effort. By common sense, if the meridians were torn to such extent like Zhu Yao’s, even if her life could be saved, she would no longer be able to cultivate to be a deity. However, her master was Yu Yan, after all! As the number one in the cultivation world, if he could not even save his disciple, his so many years of cultivation would have been for naught.

Yu Yan closed his eyes, and summoned his own Sword Intent. Instantly, a white dragon coiled around his body, swam about a couple of rounds, before slowly wrapping Zhu Yao in front of him. The white light emitting it became even brighter, and under the white dragon’s coiling, the wounds on Zhu Yao’s body were disappearing at a speed that could be seen with the naked eyes.

Hence, ten days passed.

When Zhu Yao woke up, she realized the wounds on her body had already disappeared, and even her spiritual energy had recovered. She was currently sitting in an extremely large cave, and she was the only person in the vicinity. While not far away from the entrance of the cave, a demonic beast which looked like a tiger yet had a pair of wings, was currently making sorrowful cries.