Chapter 78: Hu Han 3 Is Back Again

The black hole was not as stressful as it was last time. It was almost in the blink of an eye. They stood on a beach with an innocent sea in front.

The aura filled with air suddenly made Zhu Yao feel alive.

Her Hu Hansan finally came back.

The phoenixes that came out one step at a time have already meditated on the ground to restore their aura.

Zhu Yao also has a kind of learning to sit down and recover, Zi Yan is on the side to protect the law.

After a quarter of an hour, everyone's face was restored.

Feng Yan stood up, looked at the eyes of Zhu Yao, tightened the hand on the side of the tight body, seems to be hesitating, and finally came over and put away the proud look. "Thank you for your help... ”

She is such a serious thank you, I wish you a little embarrassed, "I am welcome, I am also the order of the head."

"I still want to thank you." Feng Wei looked straight at her. "If it is... If it is useful to get my place, I will go all out."

“Really?” Zhu Yao suddenly remembered one thing.

Feng Xiao nodded.

"Then give me the water spirit." Although the water spirit is still in her god, she must still be her.

The unexpected Fengqi actually didn't hesitate. Instead, he smiled and said, "If you want, I will not refuse."

"Thank you!" Zhu Yaocheng sincerely thanked him. I didn't expect this water spirit to be so smooth. She thought that there would be a hard battle.

After thinking about it, I took the water spirit out of the gods, went to the sea in front, and put the water spirit directly into the water.

"Water spirit, let's go. Go back to the sea."

Her voice just fell, just lie in her hands like a sapphire water spirit, suddenly burst into a blue light, turned into a real water droplets, but it smashed. Floating in the air, it seems as if I am looking at her with doubt.

“Hey?” It made the same sound as Muling.

I laughed a bit, and she knew that it was just like Muling. She could understand others, but this water spirit was quieter and not as lively as Muling.

"Go back to the water. Don't appear in front of people anyway."

Human greed, this can't be changed, just like the ease of dreams. He clearly has only Jinmu Shuangling, and he only needs these two kinds. However, the five spirits were caught in the hands, and even the ascent was not willing to let go.

Others estimate the same, but others do not have the opportunity to escape, so Yi Yi is a bug. Then as long as the five spirits are there, there will be bugs in this world. Only when people can no longer find the five spirits can we solve the problem from the root cause.

"叽~" The water spirit stayed, suddenly seemed to understand what it was, and it was two times in place. Suddenly she flew over, and she kissed her and then sank into the sea. I can't see the figure again.

"You...what are you?" Feng Yan looked at her with disbelief. I didn't expect him to find himself to be a water spirit, just to let it go?

"Brother, how do you put the water spirit?" Zi Yan was also shocked.

"Oh, I am not the root of the water, it is useless to use this. It is better to let go." I don't care.

"If not, it is also a rare treasure. You not only let it go, but also let it not appear in front of people. You..."