Chapter 85: Outbreak of the small universe

Yi Yi estimated that since the beginning of knowing the existence of Mu Ling, he did not give up Mu Ling. Although he has already washed away Mulingen, he still insists on owning it. Did he know her identity long ago, so when she proposed to let him and Linglong become a double repair, he did not have a bit of objection. 

But secretly contacted Rui Wei. No, it is possible to start from his returning to the door. He has already designed it. He wants to get the water spirit. He just found that Muling is also in her hands, so she caught her and wanted to take a double.

However, she clearly put her in the water, and Feng Xiao also saw it with her own eyes. Looking at the way of Yi Yi, but thought it was still in her hands, did she not tell this thing, Yi Yi?

"You don't have to expect someone to save you."

What does he mean?

Yan Yi sneered, "On the day you disappeared, there were several evils who broke into the Qiugua School, although they were all captured. But the strange thing is that the beasts of the beasts will be missing by the elders. What do you think people think?"

I wish you a big eyes, k, this little white-eyed wolf.

He wants to frame her collusion.

"So... no one will come to save you, even if there is, it is to kill you, a traitor who colludes with evil."

Mom, I want to kill him!

Rui picked up her hair and threatened, "I will give you things when I know each other. Can I give you a happy way to die?"

"Shui Ling and Mu Ling, I have already let go." Zhu Yao said honestly, "If you don't believe it, you will see it if you ask your master."

Yi Yiyi, a little surprised, thought about what she thought was to believe her, and asked instead. "What about your magic weapon?"

Zhu Yao suddenly laughed. "Is this also taken from you?"

What is the title of the grandiose, isn't it just to grab something? Yi Yi has always been a decent person, even if he is in harmony with Rui Wei, he feels right and feels that he is doing the right thing.

Deliberately set up a bureau. Grab her to come here, but also to say that Mu Ling and Shui Ling are their own things, in the name of the recovery. Then I have been asking her about the house, how can I explain it?

Sure enough, Yi Yi's face flashed a trace of embarrassment, but the heavy ones went away.

Is guilty? Obviously, it is a villain, but he loves to be in the name of a gentleman.

Zhu Yaozheng wants to sneer a few words. The pain in her body suddenly increased. She felt that the blood vessels in her body had to be violently opened, and she could not help but spit out a few mouthfuls of blood.

"I said, we have patience." Rui Xiaohe laughed.

Zhu Yao simply closed his eyes and died, but it was not the first time he died. She is used to it, and if you do, you will kill me.

Rui Wei and Yi Yi tortured her for three days. Every time she felt that she was going to die, but she opened her eyes, but still here. Rui Wei is a demon. She seems to be particularly good at this kind of criminal law. She has practiced thousands of times beforehand. It seems that she has done nothing to abuse this person.

"If you don't want to be guilty, you can honestly say what kind of magic weapon you have won. And you can still keep it repaired?" Rui yin and yang grotesque. "You don't want to die, we know that you have the magic weapon to win. How can it be?" Let you go and win, tell you the truth, there is a spell-locking spell on this chain, even if you die, your soul can't break free."