Chapter 91: Don't die anymore

"Master!" Zhu Yao was shocked, and she was stupid in an instant. She waited for ten days, but did not expect that he would fly. I rely on it, this is absolutely for God to unfold. "I am also very good now. I don't care who made me come to this world. What do he want to do? I don't need Master to help me."

"Stupid!" Yu Yan shook his head, but his face was unexpectedly soft and touched. "I have been in this world for nearly 20,000 years. If I don't fly, I have to re-enter the reincarnation. I also have to leave this world. "

"..."k, she has forgotten that even if the monk has Shouyuan, is Master's Shouyuan coming soon? For the first time, she dismissed Master's age, and finally let him open a little bit, but they had to face differences. This is worse than a lover who became a brother. It's a little worse. "When is the Master flying?"

"tomorrow!"

I wish you a low head. It is no wonder that these days, he always disappears from time to time. It turned out to be a matter of flying. There are so many tactics that Yulin Feng suddenly has, and it is also preparing for the ascent.

"Good!" I wished to bite my teeth, and finally suppressed the sourness that came out of my heart. I took a deep breath and stepped forward. I hugged his head and pointed at his mouth and took a bite. "You can rest assured. I will come to you soon, and you will wait in the sky. Still, you dare to carry me in chaos, I will marry you when I turn back!"

Yu Yan did not speak, but slowly smiled. Zhu Yao saw his smile in the true sense for the first time. She couldn't describe her smile. She just thought that the best thing in the world could not match his look at this time. Let her only want to kiss her, and hide the laugh that belongs to her.

On the day when Yu Yan flew up, Zhu Yao looked at the top of Yulin Peak. On that day, the entire sky of Xiu Xianjie was covered by heavy robberies. The nine-speed fly to heaven. The road was thicker than the entire Yulin Peak, and it was straight to the master. The whole sky is illuminated.

She stood not far away, staring at the man standing in the middle, standing as if it was irrelevant. There was no wrinkle in the dressing corner.

Straight to nine hundred and eighty-one thunder.

The sky has lowered the multicolored close light, as if the sound of the sky is coming. Implicit innumerable heavens. A hundred birds sing, dancing around the light of the day.

The figure she was familiar with slowly rose to the sky.

The heart is empty, and it is unclear whether it is lost or something.

Until he bowed his head, he hurriedly shouted, "Zhu Yao." It seems that something is to be confessed.

She bowed. Then he flew to the colorful light and ushered in the past, stopping at his place, "Master?"

Yu Yan extended a hand, bypassed her behind her, and gently took it. She fell in his arms. Close to his heart.

Master told her two things that day.

The first one: "I am waiting for you in heaven!"

Um... I always feel that something is wrong?

The second one: "Don't die any more!"

Um... still wonder what is weird?

After confessing these two things, Master also did a shameful thing, and kissed her with a sneak peek at the sneak peek, and then fled away like a flight from the crime scene.

I wish you a strong kiss and kissed him... The painful teeth are silent. Master, if you don't kiss, you say it, you come back. I can teach!

In short, the day's work caused a great sensation. Due to the ascendant event, almost all the Chugu disciples came out to watch that day. I hope that by flying from others, I can understand a little bit of heaven. So the day's business was watched by the whole door, although it was not necessarily the one that swiftly sneaked away, but the master shouted her before the departure. Everyone heard it. clear and direct.