Chapter 108: Unlucky female

"Master, I really want to see the female fairy who was bullied by the dog." The red woman who just walked into the opposite room was indeed the one she saw outside the forest during the day.

"Well, it's true to see the breath."

"How did she stay here?" Knowing that this city is a dog's egg site, she is not afraid of others to settle accounts after the fall, and continue to come back to die?

"Yu Yao." Yu Yan's voice sank. "The woman is not simple, no need to make deep friends."

"Ah?" What do you mean?

Yu Yan did not explain, just whispered, "Her is based on the arrow."

I wish you a glimpse of it. Indeed, although the girl is only an unsettled land fairy, it is also a man who has risen to the immortal world. She knows how difficult it is to become a fairy. It is not clear that she can rise up. Although the dog egg has already had a form, it is just a simple monster. The body can be stunned, but there is no strength. Even the celestial being can not be called. Why did the woman be caught by the dog, and at the time she was very miserable, but she did not practice the law with low resistance. Why?

"Is it..." Zhu Yao wrinkled his frown. "Is the female fairy really looking at the dog?" Did she accidentally break up a good marriage?

Yu Yan: "..."

He really shouldn't hope for the apprentice's IQ. "The female fairy should be sensing that you are nearby."

Hey, it turned out to be using her! By virtue, acting is so good, does her aunt know?

Zhu Yao felt that the heart was stuffed, and thought that he had done a good thing, but did not expect that the other party did not need her to save, but also accidentally bound the space. This is done...

Now I can only find a way to get rid of the binding with the dog. I wish to close my eyes and start to excel from the knowledge of the gods, because I have already recognized the relationship of the Lord. Her space is too small to look straight, and the fairy is as strong as before. She tried her best to wash the meridians over and over again, and the time passed without knowing it.

"Yu Yao!" Master's voice rang again, and the faintness was heavy. "I feel the breath of the people who attacked us before."

Zhu Yao immediately interrupted the practice and opened his eyes. "Attack us? The one in the Temple of Thor."

"Yeah." The voice of Yuyan is getting heavier. "The other party should be in the opposite room."

opposite. That Oscar woman?

Zhu Yaozhen stood up and stood up. When I opened the door, I went out and saw that there was a blockade on the door of the other side. The feeling of fighting is also heard in the feeling.

"Everything is careful." Yu Yan confessed.

I thought about it, and I went back to the house and opened the window and flew out. I was going to go around and see the situation. But he bowed his head and slammed into the arrow egg that climbed out of the window.

"Boss!" The surprise of the dog's egg.

What is the boss?

"Do you hear the fight?"

"Well, let's go see it!" Zhu Yao called him. I still have a room close to the other side in the future. Suddenly, there was a loud bang, and not far from the front, the entire wall was blown out of a hole, and a figure was instantly rushed out of the smoke. Going to the night sky, another figure followed.

I wish to catch up without hesitation.

"Boss, wait for me. Boss." The dog waved his hand, but the person in front of him was no longer in place. I can only follow up and hope that I will not lose.