Chapter 93: Yulin name tradition

Early the next morning, Zhu Yao looked for Zi Yan on the cloud and learned more about the pure yin constitution.

The so-called pure yin physique refers to the disciple of a single water linguistic root. Because the water linger root is soft and the water disciples have disciples, they have a natural understanding of the healing technique.

In terms of online games, it is the physique of a natural nurse. But the nurse in the Xiuxian world is not a copy of the team. Because the method of healing water roots relies mainly on putting their own spiritual power into the other's body and repairing the damage. This method is very fast, but the risk factor is extremely great, because the spiritual roots of the five attributes are opposite each other. If the different spiritual powers are input into the other party's body, it will cause the original reiki antiphasic, and may not cure anyway.

This was also the reason why the purple scorpion sent her to the same reason that she was the same as the phoenix phoenix when she rescued the phoenix. Because the aura does not conflict.

However, the water roots are different in phase and the water is soft. It is the most stable in all auras. If it is cured by water, it will not only be counter-inverted after being input into the other party, but will be absorbed by the other's aura into its own aura.

This is the reason why Shui Linggen is popular, but it also has a drawback, because Reiki is to be absorbed by the individual. Entering the other person's body, you are not gone? Then someone gave birth to an evil mind from the roots of the water, forcing the disciples of the water to root, and can absorb the aura of the other party to improve their cultivation.

The person who is being recruited is called the furnace. Most of the water roots are multi-lingual, and if not voluntary, more or less will bring some other aura. Therefore, the better the quality of the water root, the purer the aura of the harvest.

And a single water root. Naturally needless to say, rest assured mining is.

However, the Tianling root is rare, especially the single water system Tianlingen is even more uncomfortable. From the ancient times, there are no more than one hundred people. And either die from the looters or die to die.

This is why Zi Yan saw that her daughter was a single water root, so panic.

Of course, the reputation of the furnace is not good, and it is not shameful to be the right way of monogamy. Only the evil repairs will raise a few stoves, but who can resist the temptation of cultivation. Although the right way will not be blatantly raised, it can be justified.

And the gun is easy to hide, the dark arrow is difficult to defend, who knows that the evil will not secretly start.

Zi Yan is actually a weak man, who has died from his apprentice for five years. I can still see it when I mourn the other person every year.

Therefore, Zi Yan now has no major cultivation for her daughter, and her dream of flying up is only to think that her life is smooth, even if she does not enter the Fairy Way, it is better to be recruited. So I asked the little teacher, if you don't teach her spells, just blurt out.

"Does the water system have no spells to attack?" Zhu Yao asked.

Zi Yan sighed. "It is not without, but the water is soft. This spell has never been strong. Even if you can control the water, it is stronger than other techniques."

I wish the distant look of the sun, and I looked across the purple eyes. You can control the water and it is not strong. You are kidding.

Who gave you this concept, you called him out, I promise not to kill her!