Chapter 87: Your friend Zhu Yao four. Zero on the line

Arc 3

When I woke up, I was a little faint, and I felt the whole world was shaking. She has been adjusting for a long time and has slowed down. It's been a blank space in my mind for a while.

Recalling this death, it is too miserable, she is forced to be tortured and killed by Rui Yu!

Since the crossing, and with the golden finger of rebirth, she has never been afraid of anything? She must not be afraid of death, she is afraid of a wool.

However, she forgot that this is a world of cultivation, and it is easier for one to die, and it is easier for people to die. Unexpectedly, there are such spells as the lock-up soul in this world, hanging her half-dead, and the body is dead and the soul remains in the body.

Those days are like the days of hell. Now I think that although it is a little vague, but the scalp is numb, she has to admire the three views too much, and has not produced ideas such as destroying the world.

If Master didn't find her abnormality in time and wiped out the lock-in-the-heart curse on her body, she didn't know that she was dead. If she went on, she was afraid that she would be mad by both Yi Yi and Rui Yi.

It may be that this experience was too horrible. During that time, her whole person was groggy. After vaguely remembering that Master had eliminated her * curse, Feng Yu also appeared, and also forced the Jin Ling of the Yi, the waste His cultivation is.

So the problem of Yi Yi is completely solved.

Zhu Yao suddenly has a great difficulty "has" died, there will be a feeling of blessing, so that the whole person is spirited!

I wished that Yao Yao shook his head and looked around. He found that it was a wilderness, the vegetation was very strong, and the weeds were longer than her.

In front of it, the sound of the water is still faint, in order to see what it is. I wish I couldn't wait to see the water, so I struggled forward.

Wait, why is she jealous?

Suddenly there was an unpredictable hunch, and I wished to go back slowly.

The purpose of entering the goal is simply unbelievable.

No, no, it must be that her way of turning her head is wrong.

咱 Change the side twist. Turn back to the other side and turn back to the second time...

Twist back, the third time...

the fourth time......

Mom, who will explain, what is the slender tail? Why is it covered with scales? Why is it shining, still golden!

Ah, ah, ah, ah~~~~~~~~~

I wish you a good time to greet the Golden Fingers! She is a good girl (?) girl, working without care. I was dragged to this **** world to die, and the first time I was born again, I became a baby. She endured it. It is also a woman.

The second time is born again. She is not even a woman, every day lily is still between the base.

The third time I was born again, she is not even a person. Is this the rhythm of the beast?

God, you don't want to pull me together! There is a kind, don't go after school!

After snarling eight hundred times in the heart, Zhu Yao had to accept that she was not a human setting, just looking at the long tail that was full of scales. There are also four claws with the same eagle hook. Think about it is not an ordinary small animal, it may be a monster.

And the monster of this world is definitely a little monster belonging to the bump man. Beaten up the thief professional object. It may be that you are accidentally caught and accepted as a spiritual pet, and you have to be enslaved for life.