Chapter 81: I actually like men.

I wished that a cup of tea had not been taken, and it was all sprayed out. Zhang looked at his mouth and looked at the shy phoenix, and suddenly the whole person was not good.

Sister, don't scare me!

"You don't want to?" Feng Yan's face was pale in an instant, and the tears in his eyes seemed to flash, and he took a step closer. "Why? Do you think that I am not good?"

I was so scared that I jumped straight from the stone chair and climbed up for a long time. "No, no. I... Hey! I think you misunderstood. I... I have any good, you Why do you like me?"

Please, although she has a male shell, she is a real woman, straight.

The phoenix wandered around and made a move to help her, but replied firmly, "You are all good."

"I changed, isn't it still?" Zhu Yao took a big step back and wanted to cry without tears. Big sister, don't open this international joke with me.

"Do you really hate me so much?" Feng Yu suddenly looked desperate, tears in the corner of his eyes fell in a string.

"Don't cry!" Zhu Yao suddenly felt a strong sense of guilt, and instantly felt that he was not a human being. "I don't mean this. Hey, we... We will not be happy together?"

"Why?" Feng Yi's face was completely a small woman who fell into love. How can there be a little noble and cold? "You hate me so much, why do you save me several times, and still everywhere? Think for me?"

"Why did I imagine it for you?" She saved her, and she admitted that this place was conceived for her and where it came from.

"You saved my apprentice for me, and every time I have something to come to you, you never refuse or push."

That is because she wants to be lazy.

"Even... I sometimes listen to me when I come to you late at night."

Please. This is a meticulous basic ethic. She is in love with each other in modern times. She also likes to call her at two o'clock in the middle of the night. She has not killed her.

"If you don't have me in your heart, why should you treat me here?"

"Stop!" Zhu Yao took a deep breath and stopped her from continuing to make up. "Sir. I really don't have any thoughts about you. Really!"

You have to believe me!

"I don't believe it!" Feng Xiao instantly broke her expectations. I looked at her with a hurtful face. "If it is not, we are the same door. Why have you never called me a teacher?"

"Hey..." Because I am your sister, can she say this?

"Why do you deny it? If you think that the timing is not enough, I can wait." Feng Yan looked at her with no regrets. "But... please don't push me away. You don't give me a reason today." I can't believe it."

Reason, reason. Mom, where is she going to find reasons, she is now male. Even if she opened her clothes and showed it to her, she would not believe it.

"Actually..." Zhu Yao took a deep breath and tried to squeeze out a very serious expression. "I already have someone I like."

Feng Yu shocked, and then stepped back two steps, looking at him gray.

————————————————————

When the apprentice rushed in. Yu Yan is meditating. Far from feeling the stupid apprentice's breath, the next moment has already rushed like a bull. Kneeling in his arms, he cried in tears.

Yu Yan stabbed for a moment, hesitating in the end to throw the disciples out of the situation, will make her fall not so stupid.

"Master... I don't want to live." Zhu Yao was in a mess, trying to sneeze in tears, and wiped it all over Master's white clothes. He couldn't tangled himself alone. "Hey... I just hurt a pure Pure girl heart. But I was really scared, she actually wants me to marry her, no, she wants to marry me!"