Chapter 83: Male BUG Female BUG

Let go of Muling and wish you a safe and stable day. It is still unclear whether Zhu Yi's bug attribute has been weakened, because he has retired, and he threatened not to go out in the middle of Yuan Ying. The head only asked him not to get the Qiugua faction within two hundred years, but he closed the confinement himself. He had just had a baby, and it would take more than five hundred years to go to the middle of the Yuan Ying. The two men and women concentrate on the peak of the house.

It seems that Yi Yi will not only pick up a girl, but also a bit of a mind, knowing to polish and raise a low-key act. At least on the surface, he and Rui Wei are really broken. This also earned him a good reputation in the martial art. However, not contacting Rui Rui does not mean that he does not contact other sisters. Zhu Yao can see a wave of sisters every day, every day, changing the law, sending all kinds of Lingcao medicine to the peak.

I wish to shake my head and shake my head. I really can't figure out what these younger sisters are thinking about. Isn't the chasing star so crazy? I really don't know what they are drawing? Deeply sighed, shaking his head and licking the peak, suddenly an evil idea came out.

Oh, it must be very lively.

I wished that there was a decision under the heart, but I lacked a helper, so I went to find the purple scorpion, and he is definitely the best helper.

Zhu Yao said the idea, and the eyes of the purple eyes also light up. "So very good, or we will go to the head of the brother."

The two are planning to go out, but the head of the purple is already coming to the door. Recently, the head is in a good mood. It may be because people are happy with the joy of the event. They have been repaired to Yuan Ying for thousands of years, but suddenly there are people, and the lady is pregnant. Naturally, the purple sable is broken, and this person is easy to take a breath when he is happy. So he did not do things right, and things were less managed. Whenever there is nothing, all the peaks will wander around, and people will ask.

"Are you a double repair? Is there a partner? Is there a child? Hey, I have it!" Zixiao laughed into a chrysanthemum.

I wish you a black line, a person who is ashamed. Are you so tempted?

"Brother!" Zi Yan sighed. "You have been asking me this question for the third time."

"Oh? Did I ask?" Zi Yan touched his beard with white flowers. "Hey, the younger brothers don't want to be surprised. You know that I am going to be jealous. Things are too busy. I will always forget one or two pieces." ""

There are so many things, how do you still have time to come and hang out? I wish you a quiet silence, suddenly remembered the pile of chores that he had given himself, he would not push things to her, right?

"Congratulations, I am happy!" Zhu Yaoxiao revenge one sentence.

I can't understand it at all. I am still apologetic, "Thank you for your brother, don't worry, you are also organic... Hey, you don't think there is a chance."

Zhu Yao: "..."

How many do you mean to feed?

"Right, look at your eager face, where are you going?" Zi Yan asked.

Zi Yan thought of the business, and said the idea with the purple.

Zi Yan nodded after listening. "This law can be done once and for all, but are you sure that this is true?"

"This brother is relieved." Zi Yan patted the fat to guarantee, "So many years. This thing on the peak of the beast, I see it in my eyes."

"Yeah." Zi Yan nodded. "That would be the decision. I will mention this to Shishu tomorrow, but I have to work hard for the younger brother."