Chapter 84: Free spirit logic

"The younger brother, the younger brother!" Zhu Yao was suddenly pushed by the person next to him, and this time he came back.

"what?"

"Oh, what is your turn, take it out quickly."

I wish a trip, a resounding question, "What?"

Zixiao laughed and patted him on his shoulder and tweeted. "You are not going too fast, forget to bring a face to the little niece?"

Zhu Yao discovered that everyone present at the scene had a hand or a device, or something like a dandan that was handed to the mother of the child. It was a meeting, even Wang Xuzhi, who handed a sword to the past. .

Except her!

Zhu Yaozhen, she really didn't know what to give gifts, and looked back at the baby girl who was still in her arms. The three letters on her face still made her feel hurt. Suddenly got an idea.

Turned and looked at Zi Yan, "Oh, my brother's gift really forgot to bring, but when I saw this little niece, it was exceptional... like it. Or would I accept her as a disciple?"

No matter what kind of bug this child is, it is now just a newborn baby. The reason why Yi Yi will take away the five spirits, so that the world is not in the day, because of his childhood experience, he has been able to see three things from time to time, can not be twisted. But this child is still young, she can guide her from an early age and let her be a kind person.

"Oh, this..." Zi Yan was hesitant.

"You think it is good!" The red silk on the side suddenly inserted in, scorned, "There is no gift, but also want to abduct the daughter of the family. Brothers should not listen to him, I see your daughter and me. If you are more involved, it is better to give me an apprentice."

I wish to turn around and smash the past: you are a wicked loli control.

The red silk looked back: no ghosts with gifts.

The purple cicada looked back and forth at the two people who were bound to get it. He did not intend to let his daughter apprentice. And he and his wife are Yuan Ying, and his daughter must worship others as a teacher!

In the end, Zi Yan had to push the child to say that the child was still young. When he was older, he could measure Lingen and say that he would drive both of them back.

Go back. Zhu Yao can't stand still, and Yi Yi hasn't solved it yet. Now it's coming out again, really treat her as gm. With so many loopholes, she can make up for it.

After that day, Zhu Yao went to Jianfeng to see the baby girl several times. Although she would still encounter the red silk this loli control every time, she confirmed that the child's face really wrote the same bug word as Yi Yi, the difference is that it was previously seen in Yi Yi. Deeper. And the yellow exclamation mark did not appear on the little girl's head. Does that prove that there is room for recovery?

She believes that there are no natural bad guys. But the key is how to recover?

"Did you marry your sister?" Hearing the voice of the little boy.

She opened the door and saw that he came in with a large stack of books. Knowing that she wanted to accept her daughter as a disciple, Zi Zi was more arrogant.

So she enslaved the little boy and it became more logical.

Wang Xuzhi seems to be born to be a material for big things. Everything between the peaks is big and small. She can see all the headaches, but he can handle them properly.

This must give him a compliment.

"Why are you running in the middle of the night?" Zhu Yao took the book in his hand and placed it on the table. "It will be OK tomorrow."