Chapter 82: Apprentice to do a test

"Hey!" I wished that I was satisfied with the satisfaction. When the little boy was not rebellious, it was still very cute.

"Zhu Yaojie..." Wang Xuzhi's desire to stop, and finally decided to open the door, "I think, you still don't want to go too close with the Fengqi Zun, she must be the master of Yiyi, Yiyi this person... ..."

"Reassured!" Zhu Yao smashed his head. "You are tied to me now, I dare not go too close with her."

Both of them are terrible, and she would rather not know them all her life.

But Jin Ling is still in the hands of Yi Yi, she is also no way.

When I think of Jinling, she thinks that she has to give up the wood spirit.

She put the water spirit, the bug on the face of Yi Yi has faded so much, but when she got Mu Ling before, it didn't, it proved that it was not only from the five spirits that he grabbed it. Instead, make sure that no one else will take advantage of the five spirits.

Mu Ling has been with her for a long time, and it is awkward, she is really a bit sad. In addition, Muling is no better than water, and there is a whole sea to cover. It is just a small sapling. Once rooted, it is estimated that it can no longer move. Therefore, it is necessary to find a safe place, and it will not be placed in a place where people can find it.

Is there any place that people can't find, and is suitable for woody places?

With! When the brain flashed, she suddenly thought of a good place, and no one would ever go.

"Little devil, I am a little anxious, go out and talk to you!" Zhu Yao confessed a sentence, turned and went out, thought and thought back and said, "Yes, the new imperial in the front hall Give it to you, talk to your master. I will not pass today."

"Zhu Yaojie..." Wang Xuzhi was too late to stop, she could not see the figure. I had to sigh and sigh, and turned to the main peak front hall.

Zhu Yao is going to go to Yulin Peak. The place where Muling is placed, she can't go, and she has to help Master.

Through the transmission of the array, just arrived at the top of Yulin Peak. Going far to see the familiar figure. I pushed the door out and seemed to be preparing to go out.

"Master!" Zhu Yao waved his paw. "I want to ask you for help..."

Her words have not been finished yet. Yu Yan has come over with a serious look, step by step to step on a particularly firm, stop at the place where she stayed one step away, staring at her face without hesitation.

If you wish to go to the mouth, then swallow it back. What happened to Master?

"Oh, Master, how are you..."

Her words have not been finished yet. Yu Yan suddenly grabbed her arm and lowered her head to her lips.

"..."

I wished that I heard the sound of a bombing, and I was crazy about brushing a bunch of garbled characters in my mind. Open your eyes. Unbelievably looking at the people in front of you.

This person is definitely not my master!

Yu Yan raised his head and frowned, muttering a sentence. "No!" Why didn't you feel that way before?

Well, come again.

So I lowered my head again. Point at the apprentice's mouth and slap it.

Still not right!

Come again...

So, 叽 叽, 叽 叽, and 叽 叽.

"Stop!" Finally recovered the wisdom of the distant, a person pushing the front of the body, kiss even if it is, this is more important than the weight, her teeth are quickly smashed?