Chap 34: A Pig-Like Party Member

When the five people gathered, while Zhu Yao explained, she urged everyone to return to the sect immediately. Of course, Wang Xuzhi did not have any objections. He pulled out the sect’s common spiritual tool, and requested to fly the tool. Although the other three had doubts, they still went along with the Zhu Yao and boarded the leaf.

The strange thing was, Ling Long and Su Zi were holding hands as they climbed up the leaf while following behind Xiao Yi. That deep sisterhood image almost stabbed her eyes blind. What happened? They made up so quickly? What happened to the promised big break-up scene?

The way things are progressing, Xiao Yi is basically creating a harem! As expected, she did not understand Xianxia worlds.

Zhu Yao worriedly raised her head to look at Wang Xuzhi, who was concentrating on flying the tool in front of them. She expressed deep concern for him.

“Big sister Zhu Yao, you don’t have to worry. Flying this tool does not use up that much spiritual energy.” Wang Xuzhi thought that she was worried he was working too hard, and explained. “Your spiritual energy has yet to recover. You should rest up more.”

Who’s worried about that? I’m worried that you might do stupid things. Zhu Yao kept her gaze and closed her eyes, as she began to meditate and recover her spiritual energy.

Not long after the start of their flight, the sky slowly brightened up, as the sun gently rose. Only then did Zhu Yao feel a little at ease, they should be able to rush back in time now.

“Yo? What’s the rush? Where are you guys planning to go?” A voice which carried a certain degree of ridicule suddenly sounded. The hearts which they had just managed to put at ease, tightened up once again in an instant.

Fox demon!

That familiar red figure blocked the path in front of them. She was still wearing that red chiffon, which could be considered to be negligible, and behind her, her three fox tails were currently swaying leisurely. She turned to look at Zhu Yao who was in the middle, and her voice turned cold in an instant. “So senior was here as well. Your complexion looks terrible, this little demon wonders if there’s anything she could do to help.”

Zhu Yao tightened the grip in her hands beside her, and replied with a smile. “I really wish that you could help me too, but unfortunately, you’re not a male fox!”

Realizing that Zhu Yao was implying about her sexual acts, the fox demon’s expression instantly changed. “Hmph! Stinky brat! You actually dared to fool me!”

With a wave of her hand, she took out a white chain, and it attacked towards Zhu Yao.

“Spread!” Zhu Yao shouted loudly, leapt out, and flew towards a certain direction. The other four people found their own directions as well, as they flew and left the large piece of leaf.

And under the fox demon’s attack, the leaf-shaped flying mystical tool had shattered into pieces.

The five of them landed on the ground, and summoned their own weapons to fight her. Currently, there was no longer time to flee, and they had no choice but to confront her. But, with three at the Essence stage, one at the Foundation stage, and one hiding his Foundation cultivation level, how could they possibly go up against an Azoth Core rank demon?

When the fox demon realized her attack missed, she was not anxious, as she leisurely descended from the skies. Looking at the five juniors in front of her, she smiled sarcastically. They sure are underestimating me. With a wave of her hand, several wind blades, which carried a black demonic aura, were thrown out, and they flew towards the five people.