Chapter 90: Master is leaving.

When I was happy, I felt that a fire was burning, and I was forgotten. I was forgotten. I opened my clothes and bowed my head. It was a slap in the face.

"Whether you like me or not, I will officially inform you now. This girl is watching you, you are mine. If you dare let other women touch you, whether you are my master or not, the old lady is still stunned!" "

Perhaps she said it was too solemn, and the words were slightly stunned, and the blurred eyes suddenly cleared up a lot.

Staring at the apprentice who still depends on himself, he will think of a possibility after a while.

"You... want to double repair with me?"

"Otherwise." Zhu Yaobiao, and printed a cover, "Is it important to discuss with you the importance of human reproduction?"

"..." Yuyan didn't answer, but the face that didn't come from a rise was hot, and the bottom of his heart was filled with a bunch of emotions that he couldn't understand. Happy? Happy? Or is it excited? He couldn't tell the difference, he just felt hot.

However, it is not difficult to accept the revision of the apprentice.

Zhu Yao was shocked by his appearance. How was Master's face red? And it's getting more and more red, it seems to be burning! He won't be a pure virgin?

Master, you can return a word, don't just blush.

This blushing, looking at her with a look of hope, can not hold people, I missed you in minutes!

I wish you a moment when you feel the blood of the wolf is boiling. When you move your hand, you can't help but have no exercise on his chest and pick up the oil. This is what you forced me!

Just as she wanted to open her mouth, a certain master seemed to suddenly react. Gently push. Zhu Yao was pushed down the bed.

Yu Yan has been dressed neatly and stood up.

It's just that the eyes are still not looking at her, and there is a faint blush on her face. She tries to maintain a serious look. "How can this kind of thing be so rash?"

When I felt that I was getting up again when I was struck by the ass, I was gone.

She was blown into the cold door of the door.

Suddenly there is an impulse to think of a table, Mom! The old lady's pants are off, you will tell me this.

————————————————————

Since that day, she wished that she had never returned to Yulin Peak, and she turned Yulinfeng to the bottom. Did not see his shadow.

Angry? Went? Still did not feel anything about her, so escaped.

The more I thought about it, the more I didn't have a clue. It was clear that the atmosphere between the two was very good. Although she finally ran away, she did not believe that Master did not feel her. However, she searched the entire Yulin Peak and did not see his shadow. And this Yufeng Lin has added a lot of arrays. It seems to have completely isolated this place. She has already recovered, but she has not studied the law completely, but she can't get out of this Yulin Peak, she can only wait.

After waiting for ten days at the top of the peak, the master who left home was back. I wished that the distant eyes would shine, and immediately went down from the top house.

Yu Yan is slightly sideways, pulling a half-large child from behind. And this person is still **** familiar, it is the little one she saw herself half a month ago who claimed to be her own sister.