Chapter 113: World Singularity Record

Zhu Yao curiously picked up a blue-colored leather book, and written on it was these dynamic words 《World Singularity Record》. Zhu Yao's eyes shone, and hurriedly opened it. 'Shuaaa.' What revealed itself was a vivid diagram of a human body, and her face instantly darkened.

"Are you certain?"

"Of course." Chen Ning became even more gleeful as he touched the leather of those books. "These are all treasures among treasures."

"This book as well?" Zhu Yao waved the 《World Singularity Record》 about.

Momma's egg. Do you think this old lady here isn't able to see that it's a porno after changing into a different character?

Chen Ning was startled. The gleeful expression he had before, instantly exploded into a ripe tomato.

"That... That book... I didn't place it there." Chen Ning swiped away the book in her hands, and tried to cover up for himself. "Who... Who placed this here? That person simply lack of morals! Such shameful texts! This is too outrageous!'

How outrageous is it? If you dare, don't embrace it so tightly! Zhu Yao rolled her eyes at him. She then turned her head around and continued to look at the other books.

Shen then spotted a pitch-black scroll. A part of the written words were completely blurred, and she could faintly see the word 'Chronology'.

"What's this?" Zhu Yao curiously picked it up. The book and scrolls here were mostly white or blue colored, only this particular scroll was black.

Chen Ning patted the 《World Singularity Record》 on his chest. After confirming that he had placed it well and nicely, he then looked at the scroll in her hands. "That scroll is a chronicle written by the Ancients. It doesn't really have any use, as it's simply a record of the events that happened long ago. Though, that scroll is made of Tinkling Jade Thread, so it's very precious."

Zhu Yao opened the scroll, only to realize that what was recorded was not ancient words, but various pictures. From carefully inspecting it, a part of it was made up of celestial mountains and lands of blessings, though, there are various types as well. There were never-seen-before demonic beasts, and there were demonic beasts which were as large as mountains, while there were ones that were as small as worms as well. Most of them had strange and unique figures. The further one read, the uglier the demonic beasts became. Zhu Yao harbored the thought of 'just how ugly could the last one be', and continued reading, only to realize that the last one was stained black by a huge patch of ink.

The hell, this feeling where the ending was in sight, only to realize that the author had ragequit, was simply too frustrating!

At that moment, Zhu Yao was even in the mood to tear this scroll apart! Unfortunately, the scroll was too hard, and seemed to be reinforced by some formations as well, as it could not even be torn.

Zhu Yao felt a knot in the depth of her heart, when suddenly, the corner of her robe was tugged.

When she lowered her head to look, Yue Yin who had been obediently following by her side, was slowly nodding up and down. It seemed like he was tired.

Zhu Yao squatted down, and spread open her arms in front of him.

Yue Yin paused for a moment. His little face was still as emotionless as ever, yet, he reacted extremely quickly. Taking a big step to the front, he hugged onto her neck.

Zhu Yao then hugged him up, and stroked his little head. "Sleep then."

Only then did the little figure relax, and calmly went into deep sleep.

Zhu Yao heaved a sigh. This child, Yue Yin, was a little too obedient. He was not neither noisy nor talkative. Sometimes, when he became quiet, his existence could even be subconsciously forgotten.