Chapter 77: Give It To Me With Confidence

"Brother... Hey!" Ziyan sighed heavily. "This is a wild land."

Wild? What do you mean?

"The wild land is the battlefield of the ancient demon." Zi Yan explained, "Since the time of the ancient times, it has been sealed. There is a lack of aura here, and it is a dead land. It is said that no human beings can survive here. In ancient times The Cangcheng City was connected to this place, but no one has ever found the entrance after the seal."

"That is, we can't get out?" Zhu Dao dumbfounded, it would be better to hang it.

"Yeah." Zi Yan definitely nodded.

I am missing some of the 4.0 version.

Since the beginning of the wilderness, Feng Yu did not open again, but meditated on one side and restored to the former Gaoling flower.

Zhu Yao sighed softly, and Shen Ze had already gone crazy. He had been pleading for the phoenix. He had to get everything done, but she was run away in a few days. It is no wonder that the death will hang her a hand, and send the phoenix to the place where it can only enter, and it must be thought of the same thing, but I did not expect to attach them to two cannon fodder.

The cannon fodder pushed the No. 2 gun, No. 2, "Sister, that Shen Ze can actually send us in, will there be a way to go out?" She remembered that she was sucked in by a black hole, and that the formation of the black hole, some Like the array method.

"There was originally." Zi Yan sighed. "Feng Yi Zun is a monk who is a god. If you try your best, you can cut through the void and return to the cultivation of the world. But now Feng Shishu is seriously injured. There is no aura in this world, and it is impossible to heal the uncle."

"That is, as long as the injury is cured, can I go back?" Zhu Yaodao.

"Brother, do you have a way?"

"You forgot, I am also a woodling root, no aura, I can send aura to her." This is not one of the tasks that sent her.

"Millions can't!" Purple Road. "With your Yuan Ying repair, the aura of the body can't cure the injury of the uncle, and you will be in danger if you run out of reiki in this world."

so serious? Zhu Yaozhen, she seems to have been empty for many times, and nothing happened.

"Hey. I knew that when I was in the channel, I should cure the uncle and come out again." Zi Yan sighed, but unfortunately it was difficult to buy a lot of money to know. "The Shen Ze is also really poisonous. ""

I wish you a sneak peek at the phoenix that is being forced to meditate. Suddenly the flash of light flashed.

"Senior brother, can we use water to help her heal?" Zhu Yao proposed.

Zi Yan slaps his head. "Yeah, how can I forget this?"

The water aura is the most gentle, the most suitable for healing, with the help of water spirit, the younger brother may not be able to cure the uncle without all the spiritual power.

"It is not too late, we will start now."

"Brother is careful. Try your best, don't be stubborn."

I wish to nod and walk to the Phoenix. Sitting cross-legged, "Supreme, can you use the water to use it. I will help you heal first, and you will be back when you are finished."

Feng Yan opened her eyes, and she just heard the conversation just now, without hesitation. He handed the water to the past and closed his eyes.

Zhu Yao took the water in her hand to accept the gods.