Chapter 95: Meeting Cannot be Compared to Yearning

Zhu Yao retorted as she opened her eyes. Just what kind of retarded female antagonist's revenge scenario was this? This was clearly an re-enactment of Martial Evil Spirits¹. 'In my past life, you had more men than me, so I must snatch all of your men in this life.' The level of this idea was a little too high.

Will you die if you don't have any men?

Can your taste in men be a little better? Can you be a little more broad-minded? Watch your temperament, dammit! I'd rather you take over the world instead, at least, I will still feel better that way. And, the female antagonist's first words when she was reborn, was actually, 'This time, I will definitely make all men grovel beneath my body.'

Allow me to say something impure. Just how big is that thing of yours...

Ahem, I turned evil for a moment there.

I'm a pure child, calm down, calm down!

Zhu Yao finally understood why the BUG letters on little radish's face was so faint. The real BUG was not her, she was simply a vessel for the BUG. And on the day she turned twenty, the body takeover will happen, and that would be the real beginning to the show.

No, I must definitely stop this incident.

Little radish was currently her disciple, if she was unable to protect even her own disciple's body, then there was no point in being her disciple's master.

After deciding as such, Zhu Yao called Yu Luo to her own room in the middle of the night. The little radish had already grown into a huge radish now. In this world, a fourteen year old was already considered to be a lady. The current her, had lost a bit of the extroverted liveliness she had in the past, and had instead became a little more introverted. Probably, when every child grows up, his or her personality will all have some slight changes.

"Yu Luo." Zhu Yao said with a heavy heart. "Master has done a divination for you, and I found out that you will be facing a huge crisis on the year you're twenty years old."

On Yu Luo's calm face, the corner of her lips suddenly twitched. Sighing deeply, she said. "Master, stop making fun of me. Tell me, what do you want to eat for supper? I will prepare it."

"Uh..." Zhu Yao was speechless for a moment. Frowning, she tried her best to maintain her cold and prideful look. "Stop this nonsense. Your master is being serious. Am I someone who will wake people in the middle of the night just to eat supper?"

Yu Luo slightly glanced at her.

Alright, she was!

Haah, as she thought, disciples become less obedient the older they grew. As the saying went, a grown disciple could not be kept at home! This little radish, was still rather obedient in the past, how did she become more rebellious the older she grew? Whenever Zhu Yao had anything on her mind, she was always able to see through her with a single glance.

She was not happy at all! ╮(╯﹏╰)╭

"This time, I'm really serious." Zhu Yao coughed twice, as she did her best to regain her face as little radish's master. "Your grandmaster has once taught me some Divination Arts."

Yu Luo's expression instantly turned quite stern.

Alright then, as expected, her master's name was more useful than her own. "This Art can only be used once in a person's lifetime. Earlier, I looked into your fate, and found out that on the year you turn twenty, there will be a huge crisis, and your life will be in danger as well."

Yu Luo turned solemn.

"Little rad... Uh. Yu Luo, do you wish to become strong?"

Her expression turned severe. "This disciple has always been thinking about it at every single moment. However, my Spirit Vein..."