Chapter 30

»Morning« I murmured when I reached the sofa with Patrick, Kieran and Josy sleeping on.

When I woke up Ash just entered the bathroom. Allegedly, he was on withdrawal again. I just dressed in the shorts I had worn the day before and a fresh crop t-shirt. A look at the huge clock on the wall showed me that it was already 2 pm. The table was still full of empty bottles.

My head was exploding, at least I had not forgotten what happened that night.

Josy rubbed her eyes and yawned before she sat up. Kieran grumbled and hid his face in the cushion. Patrick was still asleep.

»Now I know why Josy offered me the guest room« Sam exclaimed when he came down the stairs. I blushed while Josy started laughing.

»I thought it was obvious what was going to happen« Kieran said and also sat up. Sam rolled his eyes. He looked extremely tired like he had not sleep the whole night.

»But nobody told be that it would be that loud« Sam complained.

»It had not been that loud« Ash contradicted and hit Sam's shoulder. He just came down the stairs and looked like he was in an extremely good mood. He had a pillbox in his hand and threw it to Kieran who caught it.

He asked Josy if she wanted one of the pills too but she hesitated.

»That's just ibuprofen, you don't have to worry« He laughed and opened the box to take two of the pills with some water. Even I took one to feel better.

Ash handed around his phone to order breakfast while we were cleaned up a bit. The empty bottles were collected in a box and I cleaned the table with a wet cloth.

When we just finished cleaning up the living room the order arrived. Ash placed it on the dining table we went to. I sat down at one of the chairs and searched for the scrambled eggs and croissants I ordered.

Sam put some forks and knifes on the table and sat down himself. I started eating and had to notice that this were the best eggs I had ever eaten in my entire life. I moaned with pleasure and rolled my eyes back.

»The eggs are doing her better than you did last night« Kieran laughed and elbowed Ash's side. He dropped the bacon strip he was going to eat. Ash looked at me so I stopped showing how much I enjoyed my meal.

»Nahhh... She looked just like that last night« He replied. I looked at him indignantly.

»Fuck you« I yelled at him so he started laughing. We finished our breakfast and tossed away the empty packagings.

I went outside to smoke a cigarette. I looked up surprisedly when Kieran joined me. He also lit a cigarette and smiled at me.

»They're talking about the song we want to record together inside« He explained and pointed at Ash, Patrick, Sam and Josy sitting at the dining table chatting. I nodded.

»What's wrong?« he asked when he realized that I was glum. I sighed and leaned against the wall I stood near of.

»I found out about Ash's ... problem and I don't know what to think about it« I admitted and run my fingers through my hair. He smiled benevolently at me.

»I was pretty shocked as well but it's his body and he can do whatever he wants. I can't change it« He said and wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders.

»Just relax and enjoy the time here, okay?« He added, I nodded again.

We got back. inside and also sat down at the table. They were talking about changes and creating different parts for Josy and Kieran.

Suddenly my phone rang so I took it out of the back pocket of my hotpants. 'Dad' was written on the screen.

»Please be quiet, my dad's calling and he doesn't know I'm here« I said. It got silent so I picked up and held it on my ear.

»I just wanted to ask when you'll be home again« He asked.

»I don't know what Josy and her date are planning today« I answered and looked at the other ones.

»You can stay here another night if you want to« Ash said quietly, careful not to let my father hear him.

»Apparently we'll come back tomorrow. I hope it's okay« I said uncertainly.

»You're 20 years old, you can do whatever you want. I just want to know if I have to cook dinner myself« He laughed before hanging up. I shook my head laughing.

»How old are you that your dad calls you to know where you are?« Ash asked curiously and looked at me and Josy one after the other.

»I'm 20. He's just a caring father« I replied.

»21« Josy said. Ash seemed relieved when he heard our answers to his question.

»Thank god« He said and started laughing when he saw Josy's and my irritated facial expression.

»There was this scandal some years ago when Saxton fucked a 16-year old in the tour bus when her mother came in and saw it« Sam explained and started laughing when Ash blushed.

»She told me she was 21« Ash tried to take the blame off himself. Now even I laughed while Patrick hit Ash's back.

»Now you're just fucked because you gave her alcohol« Patrick said what made Ash blush even more.

»You should start to ask for the ID before you let someone in your bed« I laughed.

»Oh come on, that was four years ago. Besides, Sam was also involved in it« Ash whined but you could see that he was holding back his laughter.

Now I looked at Sam irritatedly. Sam just smirked.

»What did you do?« I asked amusedly.

»I had her sister but she was already 18« Sam laughed.

Where the fuck did I end up here? I felt like I was in a madhouse here.