Chapter 12

Josy and I walked through the streets of LA at the evening. We reached some better visited place on our way to a club Evelyn recommended. Someone tapped my shoulder so I stopped and turned around to a girl who smiled at me shyly.

»You are CJ, aren't you?« She asked and bit her lip to stop herself from smiling.

»I am« I confirmed. I winced when she started squeaking.

»May we take a picture with you?« She asked and pointed on her fried next to her.

»Sure« I answered. The girl handed her phone to Josy, her hand was shaking.

I stood between them two what allegedly looked kind of funny because I was the tiniest.

»Thank you« both of them grated.

»You're welcome« I just replied before they disappeared.

»You're famous« Josy determined what made me laugh.

»Possibly« I replied.

We continued our way to the club.

»You created a new Instagram account, right?« She asked when we sat on one of the tables at the club. We ordered some virgin cocktails to enjoy the evening.

»I have, I just wanted to have my own I can post on whatever I want« I replied. She nodded.

»How many followers do you already have?« She asked curiously. I took my phone and opened the app. Without saying something I showed her my profile. She seemed to be amazed.

»And that in less than a week?« She asked surprisedly. I nodded and smiled proudly.

»But that's not my merit, rather Wyatt's« I explained and showed her the posts I was tagged in.

»So many« She marveled. Now I finally started laughing at her enthusiasm.

I already posted something about the release of my first work, the comment section and the liked I earned were nearly exploding. My phone nearly got hot because of the notifications but I finally set every kind of notification off. Just messages were still announced when I accepted the profile.

The rest of the evening went more relaxed than expected. We even got to bed earlier than expected but we were extremely tired. Me mostly because of the drive here. I yawned before I pulled the blanket over my body.

My hands were shaking when we arrived at the location Corentine would play that evening. We stood way ahead of the line and I was just excited to see my favorite band for years for the first time in person. Josy was excited as well but not quite that extreme as I were. I held my ticket in my hand and smiled the whole time like I was insane.

Finally they let us in. After the ticket control we entered the hall and tried to get to the front row. The only person in front of me was smaller than me so I was able to look above her head. I was absolutely happy.

Josy stood next to me and started to realize where we were. It took some time until the opening act began. The atmosphere was incredible but the nearer we got to the main act the more excited I got. In the short break between both bands Josy squeezed herself through the crowd on the way to the restroom here. Meanwhile, I held the fort.

I combed my long hair with my fingers. It was down to my waist and bleached to the max. Sometimes I was jealous of Josy and her shorter brown hair that just were down to the middle of her neck. It was less complicated but I thought that short hair would never suit me. It was different with her. Because of her asian roots long her never suited her. The shorter hair and the bangs were perfect for her.

And It was hard for her to do a neat braid that didn't have half of her hair coming out of it.

The lights got low and I really hoped that Josy would come back soon. Otherwise, she would miss the beginning. In that moment Josy came back and squeezed herself next to me.

»That was close« She said and wanted to raise her hand but her bracelet got stock on my fishnet tights I wore unter the black hotpants.

»I'm so sorry« She exclaimed and unknotted her bracelet. Meanwhile, I laughed my ass off.

When loud music started playing I winced. Did I mention that I was an easy to scare person? My gaze was captivated by Ash entering the stage. His voice gave me goosebumps and I could not stop myself from adoring him.

While most girls I knew liked muscles and abs, I had a whole other type. My type was dressed in dark clothing, having tattoos, maybe piercings... And that man on stage was absolutely my type.

Over time, he got rid of his leather jacket he wore in the beginning so he showed off most of the tattoos on his arms. His smile when he observed the crowd made me melt.

»Breathe!« Josy screamed in my ear. Because of the loud music I would not had understood her otherwise. I started laughing and elbowed her in the side.

To stop me from drooling I concentrated on Sam, the drummer. Since I knew the band he was my idol. My aim was to get on his level in drumming but I was still far away from that.

It banged loudly so that Ash stopped singing and turned his gaze to Sam who looked an a broken drumstick amusedly. Nearly everyone started laughing while Sam stood up. Before he could even leave the stage a young woman wearing a headset entered the stage and handed him a new pair of drumsticks.

»Ready?« Ash asked Sam who just sat down again, laughing. Sam nodded and shook his head, also laughing. They continued playing.

»I hope you have that on camera« I shouted to Josy who held her phone up all the time. She raised her thumb.

The rest of the show was also amazing. Even when we left the location my hands were shaking. My blood was almost made of adrenaline.

»I don't know how I could thank my dad properly« I told Josy. She was also smiling.

»Me neither« She replied.