Chapter 44

»Oh come on, Ash. Just go there and say hello« I asked him and pointed at my dad again who was at the bar to get a drink. The after show party just started and I still felt uncomfortable in here with all these celebrities.

»Fuck it« He murmured mostly to himself and looked at my dad when he came back to me. Ash just had joined me shortly after dad left. Ash took another sip from his drink, maybe to get more confident, before dad arrived.

»I'm Ash Saxton. I'm very pleased to meet you« He introduced himself. Dad took his hand and smiled before he turned around to me.

»So that's the guy you have crush on« Dad said loud enough for Ash to hear it. I knew that he did this to embarrass me.

»Shut up« I hissed at him but Ash just started laughing nervously.

»There are many girls out there who have a crush on me I guess« Ash replied at dad. Dad was still smirking and turned back to Ash.

»How old are you?« Dad asked. Ash drew his eyebrows together before he answered. He was absolutely confused by the words dad said but I knew exactly what he meant.

»25« Ash replied, still confused.

»That's okay« Dad just replied. My jaw dropped.

»Dad!« I yelled at him reproachfully. Ash looked like he just wanted to leave the room and do not meet my father ever again.

»I'm just fooling around with you, kid. Why are you so uptight?« Dad laughed. Ash blushed a bit.

»It's just... I'm a huge fan but I never dared to append at your label« Ash admitted.

»What is not, can still be. Friends of my daughter are mine too« Dad said and wrapped one of his arms around Ash's shoulders. I left them alone and went to the buffet instead to get one of the cupcakes. I absolutely loved cupcakes since I was a child.

I watched dad and Ash sitting on a table together and chatting while I ate the cupcake covered in sprinkles. After I finished it I went outside to the restrooms. I felt my hands starting to shake again so I planned on getting rid of the problem.

I passed some women who refreshed their makeup to get in one of the stalls and lock the door. I opened my purse and got out the syringe I already prepared.

To keep up my alibi I flushed the toilet before I left the stall again. I checked my appearance in the mirror after washing my hands.

I grabbed my phone out of my purse while walking back inside when I saw a message by Ash. He sent me directions and added 'See you there in 10 minutes'

I started smiling when I read this and turned around to get there instead of back in. I waited there for him to arrive until he grabbed my wrist du pull me inside the little storage room which were not locked.

»How did you know about this?« I asked when he closed the door behind us. It was absolutely dark in here. He put his phone with the flashlight on on one of the shelves on the wall to have at least some light in here.

»I've been to this awards quite often« He replied before he started kissing me. I was surprised by his spirit but kissed him back.

»Why me?« I asked and looked up to him. He drew his eyebrows together and looked at me confusedly.

»You can have anyone you want, why me?« I asked again with some more information about what I was talking about.

»You're hot? And you don't try to change me« He replied and touched my cheek before kissing me again. My head fully turned off because of his lips on mine. He pushed me against the wall while still kissing me. He slid under my skirt with his hands to pet my private parts and take off my panties shortly after. I made sounds of relaxation while he touched me.

I wanted to touch him too but he turned me around. I heard him opening his pants and a crackle before he started penetrating me. He covered my mouth with his hand while moving. He leaned forward to my ear.

»Keep quiet« He whispered in my ear. I leaned my hands onto the wall in front of me while he grabbed my hips with his free hand. He moaned in my ear quietly what made me even hornier.

My legs were shaking a bit when we left the room. I tried to safe my hair before we went back to the event with some temporal distance between each other.

I got a drink from the bar and took a sip before I realized Heather nearby. I wanted to disappear as soon as possible but she already saw me.

She looked angry when he came into my direction.

»When you weren't here, we would have won« She bitched at me, I rolled my eyes.

»Is it my fault that more people voted for me?« I replied. My mood immediately sank at the first word she said.

»By the way, I received a letter by your 'lawyer'. I won't pay a single penny« She said.

The lawyer actually found out that Josy, Marla and I had to get a huge amount of money since Heather wrote wrong sums of money on the list she gave me. When she would refuse to pay the money my lawyer would sue her and even go to curt with this.

»When you refuse it's just getting more expensive« I told her. Her face went red because of her anger and she poured her red wine onto my white skirt.

»Bitch« She cursed and walked past me.

»What the fuck is wrong with you!« I yelled at her so even more people looked at us. She just showed her middle finger but did not come far. The security which was standing almost everywhere in the building came towards her.

»You'll better leave« one of them said. When Heather actually refused to do it they carried her outside with two people.