STRANGE DREAM

"Why are you holding back?"

"What!!"

"You know you are holding back. You want him yet!"

"What are you saying? And who are you?" I looked really scared and confused. This place looks very creepy.

"Elena don't you see? Your Destiny has been tied with his. His destiny has clashed with yours. Admit it and perform your duty. Only you can save him."

"Who?"

"You are his mate. You are the werewolf's mate."

"How do you know?" I saw a bright light shine in front of me. Then, a figure appeared from the light. It was a lady.

"It doesn't matter Elena. Go to him. Save him. You need to be by his side to give him strength. You are his strength."

Soon, I was in shallow darkness. Everywhere around me was dark. The lady left already. I was sweating profusely as I woke up from my bed.

'It was a dream. It was all just a dream.' I thought to myself looking scared and shaky.

"But why did it seem so real? Why did I have such dream. Is he really........my mate?"

Not that I didn't believe, but I just didn't accept having a werewolf as my mate. I mean just imagine that. You wake up one morning and find out you are mated to some kind of animal. I'm a human for crying out loud.

I stood up from my bed. There was no way I could sleep again after having such dream. I went outside to cool myself. The breeze brushed through my bare body. I was only wearing a light gown. It was my night dress.

I stood outside for a long while, thinking of the dream. Was it just a dream or.........a message. Was the moon goddess trying to convey something important to me? He's in danger. I need to save him. I'm his strength. All these things are just too much to take in.

I didn't realize it was already morning. My mom came outside and saw me standing, looking at the sun rise.

"Elena!" She called.

"Ah mum! You're awake." I went to hug her.

"Have you been here all night?"

"No mum. I just woke up a little earlier."

"Oh! I hope you had a good night rest? How are you feeling now?"

"I'm all good mum. Nothing to be worried about."

"I'm glad. Come, let's go inside."

I walked inside the house with my mum. All long, I was thinking. How do I go to him?

***

Ray woke up feeling all energetic. He slept pretty well due to his promises last night. He let his anger out and he felt relieved.

"Stop playing around. You have a lot to do." He told himself.

He needed to strike a heavy plan. They have chased him enough now. Now he would be the predator and they, the prey. Wait.....does that mean.....I'm the.......bait? Hell no. Is that what the dream mean?

He took out his sword and dagger. "I need to sharpen these. So they could swiftly Peirce into the alpha's heart." He said to himself.

He started striking plans on how to invade the Pack's territory without being noticed. He has to enter there to be able to execute his plans. But if the find him before he enters, it's over for him.

The moon goddess might have blessed him with powers, but the powers of an alpha is still far bigger than his.

***

"What's wrong Elena? You've not been eating. Even yesterday you didn't eat your food. And now, you're just playing with it. Is anything the matter?" My mum asked looking very worried. I hate to see her like this. It hurts me.

"Err......mum. There's something I want to discuss with you." I said.

"Tell me my child."

"I need to go away for a few days."

"What!!!"

"Calm down mum. Raya and I will go away for just a few days. Remember I told you that I wanted to be a forest girl?"

"Yes."

"Well, To do that, I have to go study the ins and outs of the forest. And for that to happen, I have to leave home for just a few days."

"B-but.....you....."

"Mum I know you seem worried. But Raya is capable enough to take care of me if at all you don't trust me to take care of myself. It'll just be a few days and I'll be back."

My mum just kept quiet. I knew I got her when I told her about my dream of becoming a forest girl.

"Elena......"

"Please mum. Please please please please please please." I gave her puppy eyes. She had no choice but to give in.

"Fine. But......"

"It'll only be for a few days."

"Okay then. When are you going?"

"Today. After eating." I said excitedly.

My mum stood up and went inside. She was clearly not happy. But I couldn't tell her the truth yet. She would just be scared, insecure and never let me go.

***

In a wide room inside the pack's territory, the alpha looked displeased hearing a bad news.

"Repeat what you said." Rudolph said sternly, instilling fear in his subordinate's body.

"We saw him save the human. He said she is his mate." The Delta said in fear.

"Hmm......so his mate is a human. What a hard luck. You may leave." He dismissed the Delta.

"Ray Ray Ray. What are you thinking. The kind of person you are would never accept a human as your mate. Well, at least now I know how to get you." Rudolph said and gave a wicked smirk.