ON THE RUN 2

"Yes yes Raya. I got it. I knew what to do." I carried Raya in my embrace.

I quickly kept her down when I realized what was happening.

'Just tell me what you found out and stop playing around. We don't have much time.'

"We just have to find a spark. Like, make a light that would be so flashy. Something that can even blind someone's eye. But how do we do it?" I sat down, placed my hand on my chin thinking very hard.

Raya was also thinking. Then....."woo." She barked.

"Tell me. What did you find."

"Woo woo..." She was barking, trying to show me something on her body.

"What's is it.....? Oohh! Your chain." I looked at the chain round her neck.

I unlocked the chain and removed it. It was a silver iron chain. I'm sure it would be able to direct the light.

"This would do." I said as I quickly stood up and went to the place where the sun was reflecting.

I placed the silver chain up in the sky and set it to the exact point if the sun rays.

"Woowooooo wooowoo...." Raya suddenly started barking.

"What's.........oh no! The werewolf is running towards me. I hope ray is fine." I said as fear gripped me.

I started getting the sun's attention as soon as I can. The werewolf was very fast.

"Yes!" I screamed as I got it. I quickly set it to the werewolf's direction and ........it ran back quickly.

I traced it to the same direction it was running to. When I wasn't seeing it again, I used my imagination to trace it's direction and started moving backwards little by little to get the light there.

Reyna was very swift in her moves. It seems she's had more trainings than Ray. But Ray wasn't ready to be defeated by a girl. He buckled up abd started giving new styles, playing with fire and air.

The were so engrossed in their fights when the light flashed Reyna's eyes.

She didn't scream. It was just a flash. But it got her blind for a moment that she couldn't see. But she was still able to defend attacks thrown at her.

When she regained her sight back, I flashed the light again and she fell to the floor.

Sam wondered what was going on. "Why is she suddenly getting weak?" Sam was confused.

She stood up and looked very closely at the sky. That was when I stoke. I focused the light in the exact direction of her pupil and this got her very weak.

"Fiana let's go." She shouted as her werewolf quickly came to her and she climbed it and ran off.

I quickly dropped the silver chain down and ran to Ray.

Ray stood there watching her as she ran off. I gave him a long hug.

"Ray are you alright?" I asked as a tear  came down my cheeks.

Ray stood there for a very long Moment..... thinking about what happened. It was a very long fight and he must be tired.

"I'm fine." He said coldly as he pushed me away from him. "We need to get going. Here is not safe anymore." He said and went inside.

Raya ran to me holding her chain and I quickly locked it back round her neck.

"So cold. I said as I did that."

***

We continued our journey, day after day, night after night. With no destination in particular.

I have started my swords practice even though my teacher is a very cold one.

Different warriors and troops have been coming but Ray and I were throwing them back. I knew Rudolph was frustrated. Very frustrated.

***

*RUDOLPH'S POV*

I sat on my throne thinking after I heard yet another bad news. I sent ten men to them and three cane back telling me they couldn't bring them.

These people are getting me frustrated already. They are really frustrating me.

"Is it that you people are not strong enough or.........he is stronger." I asked the three survivors.

"We are very strong alpha. But he is a primordial. He has powers. And the human, she's very brave And powerful. She uses light to scare us away." One if the men said.

"Light....I see." I said as I thought hard. "You may leave."

"Yes alpha." They all said.

"Beta!" I called immediately and my beta came to me.

"Get more men. Powerful and strong. It's sad that we don't have any other primordial except for Reyna."

"How about we get her alpha."

"You think so?"

"She's very capable."

"Get her." I ordered and the beta vanished.

Few minutes, Reyna entered.

"Greetings my alpha."

"Come to me my dear."

Reyna cane closer to me. She sat on my thighs. I used my hand to caress her face down to her breasts. She moaned.

"I need you to help me with something." I said with a hoarse voice.

"Anything for you my alpha."

Was playing with her breasts as I already brought her blouse down. She wasn't wearing any bras which made it very easy for me.

"It's Ray. You have to try again."

"I'll do anything for you." She said between moans.

I carried her straight to the bed. There was no time to waste.