FIGHTING THE ALPHA

*RAY'S POV*

"Now it's time.......to face each other. One on one." Rudolph said, as his face turned red.

"At least we're even now. Since we both consumed the poison."

Rudolph looked shocked. He carried the cup and examined it........he threw the glass away immediately he knew he drank from the poisonous cup too.

"It's good to be even." I said as he started coughing blood.

"You..........." Rudolph tried to speak but he was loosing it. He was already getting weak.

"You don't wanna die of a mere poison do you?" I asked, as I positioned myself to fight.

Immediately, Rudolph turned to Rui. For him to be able to kill the poison, he has to be stronger abd so, he needed to turn to his werewolf.

"Wow......nice. Let's play it like that then." I said, as I transformed to Ramzel.

"Rooooooaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!" Rui roared as we pounced on each other.

My face was pure gold. I looked very strong and angry. At this point, I needed to fight with a strong heart.

We started fighting with our daggers. Of course, we both knew the daggers were poisoned. Rui attacked while I defeated.

"You can't beat me. I'm your alpha." Rui lamented as they fought. He tried to slice me many times but I dodged.

"We'll see who the real alpha is. You're just a werewolf. No title attached to your name. And soon, you'll be gone. Just like your family." I gave a very cold face that scared Rui for a second.

Rui fell on the floor immediately, without any push. He was feeling slight pains due to the poison and my words scared him to the brim. I crawled on the roof with my claws as I set to pounce on Rui, but he shifted and I landed on the floor. I stood up immediately and Rui also stood on his feet.

Whenever Rui made an attack, I sense it and dodged immediately. He was looking at me with surprise.

'Is he sensing my attacks? Can he read my mind?' I heard Rui think abd I smirked.

I used his confusion as an opportunity to strike as I used my dagger and try to cut off his head but he used his hands to block me and my dagger sliced through his hands instead. He flew abd fell on the floor.

Rui stood up, grunting. "Who.....the....hell.....are.....you?" He asked with a clearly surprised face.

"I'm the one you should now for. Yes. Just like that." I said with a cold voice as I saw his sitting position. My face was pure dark gold. I know I look monstrous right now but I didn't care. I was going to finish him once and for all.

"You think I don't know the reason why you want me dead? You've wanted me dead right from young because you knew I was stronger than you and on top of that, I possess the powers you don't." I said as I walked slowly to Rui.

Rui's bleeding hand already healed. He is the alpha so his healing abilities are very strong. If not, the poisonous dagger was supposed to take a little longer to heal.

Rui stood up immediately. "I'm not scared of you. I'm the alpha." He roared loudly, making every single furniture in the room tremble.

He started attacking me again and I dodged instantly, giving him an attack of his own.

"Hahahahahaha......" I laughed. I was deadlier than before. I looked superior and I could sense it within me. "Y of u can't throw any attack at me. I can sense your every move. I have a lot of things that you don't have. I can read your mind." I smirked as I said that.

My smirk turned into a heavy laughter seeing Rui's face. He's probably so shocked now hearing that I can read his mind.

O came closer to him and gave him a hard blow. He flew to the chair and landed, breaking the chair into pieces.  I went there, carried him and gave him a loud blow as he broke the walls to his private chamber.

Rui was already very weak now tired. There was nothing he could do. I already know what he next move is immediately he thinks about it. I love this power.

I went to where he was lying lifelessly. He was covered in bricks. I removed all the bricks and stretched my hands to carry him when I saw a dagger flew abd slice through my chest. I fell to the ground in pain.

The dagger was still stuck in my chest.  I couldn't remove it. In fact, no one should. Rui stood up with a little strength in him. As he walked up to me, gave me a blow in my stomach as I flew to the far end on the room, breaking the wall. Immediately I broke the wall, I landed outside and crushed a building into pieces.

I groaned in pain. I couldn't stand up again. My whole body was muted.

The next second, Rui flew right to me. His reflexes was very fast since he's in his werewolf form. He bursted into a hard laughter as he's walked up to me.

"You think you are strong? I'm stronger than you ten folds. I surpass you in everything. You're just a mere primordial." Rui said as he carried me.

My fall was very brutal as I remained lifeless in his arms. He gave me a head nod and u flew to breaking another building. The whole pack house was in chaos and mystery.

My eyes was turning pale gold. It was fading. I was dying. Coupled with the poisons in my body, Rui was hitting me very hard. The dagger was still left there, in my chest.

Rui came up to me, again. He searched for me inside broken bricks and he found me. Before he could give me another blow, I poured some sand in his eyes and he left me, turning blind.