HELD CAPTIVE

They were both going swift with their moves but Ray was getting weak. His steps were already going down but he kept on pushing.

"Alright I'm done. This is no more getting interesting." Rudolph said and gave his last attack.

Slash!!!

"Noooooooooooo." I screamed as I saw helpless Ray.

Ray fell to the floor as Rudolph's dagger cut through his back. He was bleeding.

"No Ray. Please get up. Please........" I was begging in tears.

Ray was finding it hard to stand up. His wound didn't heal immediately. The blood was still gushing out. He was helpless.

"Argh......hhh...." Ray was trying to calm him breath.

"Hahahaha....ooh I'm sorry dear brother. I forgot to tell you. My dagger was also poisoned." Rudolph said with laughter. "Now you will die slowly. Even though your wound heal, the poison will go all over your body. Hahahaha....."

Ray couldn't move. He was clearly dying.

"Take him. And hold him captive until he dies." Rudolph gave orders and the subordinates followed.

The maids were holding me tight. I couldn't run to him to hold him. I tried hard to free myself. I watched as they took Ray past me. I was crying.

Rudolph came closer to me. "Leave her." He said and they freed me.

Immediately my hands was free, I have him a hard slap that shocked everyone. Including the alpha.

"How dare you?! How dare you do that to your own brother? How can you hate your sibling this much." I was angry and clearly naive.

The shock on Rudolph's face turned into laughter after hearing what I said. He laughed very hard that got me irritated.

"He might be my brother, but he is the only reason why I'm still on earth. I won't rest in peace until I kill him. Until I destroy him. Completely." He said to me with a wicked and dangerous look that sent chills down my spine. "And what you did just now, never try it again. Or else, you will regret it for the rest of your beautiful life." He said as he walked away......."take her with me."

The maids carried me following him to his room. At First, I was wondering where we were going. But it got clearer when we entered a big door. He opened the door. The room was very large and spacious. It emitted a very beautiful scent difficult from the horrible one I perceived in the other room.

The room was very beautiful and well kept. It was the exact opposite of Ray's little hut.

"Woowooo!" I heard Raya.

"Alpha! This might be the misses dog." I hear a guard say as he came in.

We turned back and I saw him holding Raya.

"Raya!!!" I screamed in happiness. For the first time, I was happy seeing her.

"Wooo" she barked.

"Yours?" Rudolph asked.

"Yes." I said with certainty.

"Awwwnnn.....so beautiful. Bring it to her."

I took Raya from the guard and hugged her, sniffing her fur all over and over. I was very excited.

"You stay here for a while. I'll be right back." He said and left with the maids. I'm guessing, he went to see Ray.

'Stop pretending you love me. They're gone now.' Raya barked at me.

"Well.....it's good you know I don't love you and I was only pretending. You should be happy. I saved your ass."

'How?'