TRAINING 4

"Aaaarrrrggggghhhh......I'm done. You know what, I don't need to master this at all. What I've learnt is enough." Ray said with frustration.

He was really tired trying and failing. He stood up and went to the tea table.

"Hmmm....." Muin sighed. "Only one person can do this now. Elena."

"You can rest now. We'll continue tomorrow." Muin stood up and went to his room.

Immediately he went inside, Raya came out to meet Ray.

"Woowoo....." She barked.

"What's wrong?" Ray asked looking restless.

'Its Elena. I don't know what's wrong with her.' Raya barked.

"What! What'd you mean? Let's go." Ray said and ran towards the room.

Immediately Ray entered, Raya shut the door and ran away. Ray hasn't noticed what was going on. He walked up to me in fear, seeing that I layed on the bed.

"Elena, what's wrong?" He sat beside me touching my body to see if I was sick.

"I never knew you cared so much about me." I gave a light faint smile. I needed to act well.

Ray looked at me, puzzled. "Is that what you should be worried about now?"

"What else should I be worried about? You put me in the state. Do you know what I mean when I say I love you? I don't care if you're not a human. You are mine. And mine alone."

"Stop all these now."

"Why? Why can't you just admit it. That you love me as much as I do you. Why are you punishing yourself?"

"What makes you think I'm punishing myself?"

"I'm not a werewolf and I don't read people's minds. But I read what's in your heart. Your movements. Your restraints. Your endurance. Your control. You can't keep it all for long. You need to free these things. Lighten yourself, your body."

Ray stood up and wanted to leave.

"Ray!" I quickly held his hand back. "Why don't you mark me as your mate. Marry me." I blurted.

Ray looked at me. I couldn't fathom his expression. It was void. He removed my hand from his and went to the door. He tried opening it but it was locked. He looked at me with questions.

"I came prepared." I told him smiling victoriously.

"What do you want?"

"You. I only want you." I said, as I stood up from the bed and went to him.

"I'm a human Ray. We can't control out emotions like you. We are fragile unlike you. I want you. I want to explore with you. Please Ray!"

I pinned him to the door. I've never seen or done something like this before, but I wanted to try with my imagination. It's either now or never.

Ray was looking at me. I still didn't know what he was thinking, but I'm sure he would push me away if he doesn't want it.

"Ray..... please be mine. I'm tired of suffering in your hands. I want you to make up for all that." My voice was already getting soft and low.

I slowly loosened his buttons. Used my hands to trace his chest down to his legs. I brought my hands to his neck and wrapped my hands around it. Then I carried my legs up and covered his lips in mine.

I kissed him so passionately. I didn't know if I was doing it well.......all I know is, he must come around.

I stole a glance at his face. I'm sure he's thinking that I can't do anything right. But I don't care. I kept on going and going. Until........he wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked at him and he chuckled.

"If this is how you want it? Then fine." He said as he carried me and pinned me to the wall. He wrapped his lips around mine.

The kiss was intense and rough. It was a hungry kiss. His eyes changed to gold immediately. He kept on going, on and on until I got tired. My lips were already bleeding. He quickly removed his lips when he tasted blood.

"Oh shit!" He cursed.

I saw his fangs develop. This was why he's been staying away from me. He didn't want to hurt me.

"Ray.....I'm fine. Let's continue." I assured him.

"No! We can't." He went to sit on the bed.

I went to him and sat beside him. Nothing was stopping me today.

"Ray! I'm your mate. I accepted everything about you. Can't you do so for me too?"

He looked at me with those blue eyes. His eye color changed back in an instant. Now I know the expression he was giving. He wanted me too but is scared of hurting me.

"I don't want to hurt you............" He finally said.

"But you're also hurting yourself. I want to take all your pains in mine. I want you to hurt me to get pleasure." I look at him so he could see my sincerity.

"You think it doesn't hurt? Have you experienced it before?"

"Hell no. But I want to, with you. I know it hurts but the pleasure is more than the pain. Please let me have my share of pleasure."

He brought his hands close to my lips and caress the bleeding.

"I'll be gentle." He said as he brought his lips close.

"I don't care." I told him as we continued our kiss.

Slowly, Ray started taking off my clothes. He brought my gown down, and also my tight.

My cheeks flushed seeing him admire my body. I know it was damn red already.

"You're blushing." He smiled and I quickly covered my face.

"I'm shy." I admitted.

"Me too." He said and I looked at him, bewildered.

Only my tiny undies were left. Ray sat me on the bed. He slowly unpinned my bra and dropped it on the ground. He brought his hands close and pinched my nipples a little.

I twitched. It was like an electric shock. My heart was already racing high. My breathing increased.

He started using his hands to draw lines round my chest. I was already moaning. The more I tried to stay quiet, the more I moaned. I felt shy letting him hear my sounds.

He brought his lips close and started liking one of my nipples, using his hand to explore the other. I couldn't hold myself anymore.....as I moaned louder. I wondered how loud I'll scream when he gets down there.

He sucked, licked and explored for a very long time, before he traced his lips down to my pants. He slowly removed it with his hands. Now I'm fully naked.

I noticed he was getting impatient and restless. He brought his lips down there immediately and blow a light hair to it. I twitched instantly.

Then, he brought our his tongue and started licking.

"Nooo.....aaahhh......." I moaned. "Don't lick there.....it's not clean." I said in embarrassment.

"I don't care. Everything in you is mine." He said and I noticed chills went down my spine hearing those words.