AGREEMENT

"Only a werewolf can get this far." We heard a voice. "But why are you with a human?"

Ray turned back and there......the Ultima.

He came closer to us and I saw his face very well. He washed the paints off.

"Ramzel, it's you. Sorry I was showering. I didn't hear you knock." The Ultima said

We all looked in awe.

"You know me?" Ray asked, looking shocked.

"Of course. Every werewolf knows you. The one that ran away from his brother and pack."

Ray looked at him, still shocked.

"Rui made posters of you all round the other packs. You're wanted."

Wow! His brother sure do hate him.

"Tell me. What brings you here?" He asked, walking past us.

We quickly followed him. He took us to his seating room. We sat on the floor. The house was huge and empty. He built it, but left it empty. No bed, no chair, nothing.

"Don't mind my place. I'm used to it." He said, hearing my thoughts. "Besides Ramzel, what are you doing with a human?" He asked facing Ray.

He stood up and went to the table beside us. I think he wants to treat us.

"Well......... she's in danger too. She's a forest girl and happens to not know when to stay put. Rudolph is also looking for her. He wants to forcefully make her his mate."

"Oh......and I know you're not a nice person. You're not that nice to take her in and protect her." The Ultima was smiling ad he served us tea. He's been smiling since we came.

"She's my mate." Ray said I'm displeasure and shame.

The ultima laughed loud and hard. "A human is your mate? Hahahaha wow! You don't need to be ashamed. I'm sure it's for a reason."

"Yeah right!" Ray said, not interested.

"What's your name? All the villagers said they didn't know your name." I asked to change the topic.

He sipped his tea. "Drink your tea." He told me.

I looked at him with surprised eyes. I just asked him a question and he's asking me to drink my tea.

I carried the cup of tea and brought it to my mouth. I tried sipping it but I quickly brought it down. It was very hot.

"Uuuushhshsh! Sorry. It's hot for you. Humans don't take something too hot." He said, smiling at me.

'Is he mocking me?' I looked at him angry.

"My name is Muin. And my werewolf name is Rooba."

I looked at him. What was the use of mocking me when he later told me.

"So tell me Ramzel what brought you to my abode?"

"I need your help to face my brother."

"What is my help going to do."

"You're an Ultima. After a zeta you are the next person that can beat the alpha. I want you to train me. Train me hard. So that I will be able to face him."

"So what you're saying is, you need my manpower to help you defeat him. Won't people say you killed your brother for the position?"

"Since when have I started caring about what people say?"

"Hmm.......I see. Fine. I'll teach you. Because I also hate that alpha brother of yours. But on one condition......"

"What's that?"

"You have to become the alpha and grant me a position. I need a pack too. I'm done being a rouge."

"I have no business in becoming the alpha." Ray said, turning his face.

"Then I have no business in helping you remove the present alpha." Muin stood up and went inside.

"It's good you said no. He's so cunning and full of himself." I was telling Ray. I still didn't like him after he mocked me.

"Wooowaoooo!" Raya barked. She seemed to like him.

"Stop Raya. You don't know anything." I told her angrily.

'Whether you like him or not, it doesn't matter. Just remember that he's the only one that can teach your boyfriend.' Raya barked.

I rolled my eyes. Hearing what she said.

Ray was thinking all the while we were arguing. He didn't want to become the alpha but yet, he needed to be free. He's ran enough.

"I think you're right Raya. You're sensible." Ray said and patted Raya's back.

I looked at him. He really hates me.

He stood up and went to meet Muin. 

I looked at Raya......"happy?"

'Yes. You never think straight.'

"You always come in my way. Why don't you just leave me."

'Don't dare blame me. If you want to melt him, use your initiative. Use your head. Not your anus.' Raya barked and left me.

'How dare she. My anus? Do I use my anus to think? I have to use my head.......but how?' I thought.

"Why am I even thinking this? Do I love him? No no no. Not a werewolf." I gulped my tea as I shook my head. It was already getting warm.

"I agree with your terms." Ray said as he entered Muin's room.

"Good decision. Look Ray, whatever I'm doing is for the benefit of everyone. People must not suffer again and we need a good alpha to rule. You are the best person in the position."

"I won't let you down." Good.

"Its late. Come let me show you your room. We start training as early as 11pm tonight. So you need to rest." Muin said as they walked out of the room.

"Okay. Noted."

"Stand up. Let's go to our room." Ray said to me and I quickly stood up. Raya ran to us.

"You will stay here for the mean time. Until you're done with your training." Muin said and left.

The room was a little bright. It was huge and there was a bed there. I'm sure the bed is because of me.

"Go in. You are Raya sleep on the bed. I'll stay on the floor." Ray said.

"Okay." I said.

Ray went straight to the ground. He layed there. I removed me gown. It was already torn in different places. I've been wearing just one cloth for so many days and weeks.

My inner wear was still on. I went straight to lay beside Ray while Raya slept on the bed.

"What are you doing. I asked you to..............."

"I heard what you said Ray. But I'm not listening."

"Why?"

"You are mate. I don't know how it's done in your place but in ours, when two people are mated together, they stay together no matter what. Sleep together, ear together, smile together, cry together, fight together. So I'm not going anywhere." I told him.

I've decided to use my head now. Not my anus.

Ray stood up from the ground. I wanted to go out and I followed him.

"Ray!" I called him before he could leave the room.

Ray turned back and came closer to me. He looked very angry. I moved back as he moved closer to me. When I landed the wall, I stopped. He came closer and look straight at me. My breathing already increased.