TRAINING 2

*RAY'S POV*

We've gotten to two weeks of our training now. It was going on smoothly. I've learnt a lot about managing your powers as a primordial.

The ultima is very powerful than the alpha wolf. He knows so many tricks on how to end an alpha. And Muin on his own is an ancient werewolf. He's two thousand years old now so he knows very well a lot of History about werewolves. He's the best teacher for me.

Here again, we sat in the sitting room, meditating as always. I've mastered total concentration very well and it's helped me a lot.

"Let's go now. For our training." Muin said and we stood up and went outside.

"What are we learning today?"

"Today, were going to learn how to read a werewolf's mind."

"......."

"Hahahaha......you think we only read human minds? You can control s werewolf's mind as well. But only the zetas and primordials have this power. And today I will teach you."

"But how will you........"

"Remember. I'm older than you with so many years. I know a lot, even though I don't have the power to practice it. You are honoured to learn from me."

I bowed my head in agreement.

"Now, we have to be concentrated in this aspect. More concentrated than when you read human minds. We have to draw enough power from the moon. A werewolf's mind is very strong. You have to be stronger."

He demonstrated how to totally concentrate in reading a werewolf's mind. It was a hard training but I had no choice but to learn.

"Hey guys. You're still up?" Elena came to interrupt.

"Why did you wake up by this time?" I asked looking angry.

"Sorry. It's morning already."

We've been practicing all night that we didn't know it was already late.

"Even you need to practice fighting. How will you protect yourself if your mate is protecting the masses?" Muin asked a very touching question.

Elena looked at me. Her face showed guilt. Why did I feel sorry for her.

"Yes. I've thought of it. I wanted to ask you today if you can train me. My mate here is very strict." Elena told him, bowing her head.

"Good. You think well. We'll start after breakfast. Go prepare the meal."

"Yes." She said and left.

***

After breakfast, I wore a training suit Muin gave me. I was scared to train with him. He looked scary the way he always smile. And sometimes he talks mockingly.

I quickly went outside to wait for him. But, he was already there, waiting for me.

"Welcome. I just got here too." He said when he saw my expression.

"Oh! Okay."

I went closer to him. I wasn't really balanced.

"You don't need to be scared. You're a fast learner. I've seen it in you." Muin said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said with a light smile.

I saw Ray come watch us. He stood beside the wall watching us.

"Today, we won't use sword. I need to address you first before we start sword practice."

"Okay."

"Have you an idea if using sword before?"

"Well...... Ray started teaching me some time before, but we stopped."

"Why?"

"He was too harsh. He wasn't a good teacher." I said my mind. And Ray looked puzzled.

"Hmm.....I see. Anyways, I am going to address you about the history of human and sword. For you to be able to master he swore skills, you have to know the history."

"Understood."

"From the fairytale story your mum has been telling you, tell me the little you know about history."

"Well, I've never seen anyone before. Apart from my mum, I and Raya, no one else live with us."

Muin looked so shocked hearing what I said. Even I started thinking this through. I've never set my eyes on any human in my life.

"My mum has also never told me any stories of humans and their history."

"Did she never tell you anything about herself?"

"All she said was that, she was sent away as a punishment for her wrong doings." I said, looking down.

"Hmm......that's hilarious. Your destiny is really confusing." Muin said.

He looked at my face. I knew he could read my mind. He was mocking me again.

"No no no......don't take me wrong. It's confusing in a good way. Your destiny is weird and interesting to study. You'll do great things." He told me.

I smiled looking at him. He said something nice to me today.

"Well......I'll tell you a few history I've learnt about humans today." He told me, making me excited to want to know more about humans.

***

The alpha king was getting more and more impatient. He was scared about our whereabouts. No news at all, whether we are dead or alive.

"Alpha you need not worry. Since they're not troubling us I think they are very far from us now. Let's just carry on with our doings." The beta advised.

"I think you are right. But I'm not worried about Ray anymore. I want his mate." Rudolph said with a straight face.

"Well...... alpha. She's his mate......."

"And so what? I want her."

"Yes my alpha." The beta bowed.

"Get Rita. She should go with Reyna."

"Yes my alpha." The beta bowed and left.

Rita and Reyna are twins. Rita is also an Ultima. She is very powerful and even the alpha don't joke with her. He was always mindful of her.

"We heard you called alpha." They both bowed as they entered.

"Rita, I want you to assist Reyna. Find my brother and his mate." Alpha commanded.

"But I've looked everywhere lookable." Reyna looked displeased.

"Now look everywhere unlookable." Alpha said.

"It would be an honor helping you find the primordial and his mate." Rita bowed.

"Good. You take off tonight." The alpha ordered.

Reyna walked away from the palace room. She was very angry.

"I should take my leave now." Rita bowed and left.

Rita and Reyna were two alike twins. The only thing used to differentiate them was Rita's scar. It was well drawn on her face. Reyna gave her the scar when they were young.

Their personality, behavior, looks, were all the same. Only their powers was different. Reyna is a primordial and Rita is an Ultima.

They both despise each other because of he powers they possess. Their powers turned them to each other's enemy.