FINDING THE ULTIMA

We entered inside a village. It was so busy and crowdy. It was so colourful, as they used colors to decorate everywhere. I've never been to a village in my life and so have Raya and Ray. We kept on watching the beautiful views. It seems they're having an occasion.

"Could this be a festival?" I asked looking curious.

"I think so. They're all in store wears."

"Please please please. Can we go see?"

"No. Let's be on our way."

"Please please please please please please please." I kept on pleading using Raya's eyes.

"Fine." He shouted and I jumped excitedly.

We went to where people gathered. Two people were fighting. Their face wasn't shown, it was painted with colors. In fact, their whole body was painted with colors.

"I think it's a Duo.," I said to Ray.

He didn't say anything, he just watched.

The slim man was really swift and fast. He looked slightly old. The fat man kept trying and trying. He was breathing very hard. The slim man hasn't made any moves. He was only dodging the attacks from the fat man. And yet the fat man was already tired.

People were screaming a name I didn't hear. I'm sure it's the slim man's name. He's the one winning.

"Err.....sorry please. What's the slim man's name?" I asked the man beside me

"It's ultima." He answered.

I looked confused. "Is that a human name?"

"That's his nickname. No one knows his real name." The man answered.

'Wow! He must be very popular. And yet no one knows his real name.' I thought.

When the Ultima saw that the fat man was already tired, he made his move. With just one move, he swiftly carried him and landed him on his back, oj the floor. The whole village roared in happiness. Even I found myself jumping with them. Ray just gave a light smile.

They announced him a the winner and gave him his money. People gathered around him and boom.......he disappeared. I used my eyes to search around buy couldn't find him.

'Where did he run to?' I thought.

Ray was not beside me anymore.

"Ray? Raya where's Sam?"

Raya barked at a direction and I saw Sam there. I think he's also looking for that man that fought. But why?

I carried Raya to where he is.

"Ray what's wrong? Are you looking for that man?"

"Can't you just stay somewhere? Yes I'm looking for him."

I looked at him with daggered eyes. He's so mean. "He disappeared."

"What!"

"He disappeared. I think we should ask around. His name is Ultima."

Sam looked at me. "I knew it."

"What? His name?"

"Elena, he's a werewolf."

"What!!"

"And if he's an Ultima, then we need to find him fast."

"Why?"

"I'll explain everything to you. Let's find him."

"Okay. Let's ask around."

We started asking around but people didn't know where he lives. He comes and goes. No one knows his real name or anything about him.

"Why is he concealing himself?" I asked not understanding anything.

"Werewolves can't live among Humans."

"Why?"

"Humans are wicked and inconsiderate. They're very selfish. If they ever find out that werewolves are real and they exist, they'll make is extinct."

"Why? How?" I didn't understand anything.

"They might want to capture is for personal and selfish purposes. Or kill us."

"Wow! How do we find him now?"

"I have to use my sense of smell. I have to trace his scent."

Ray said and he started sniffing around.

"I got it." He said excitedly.

Ray started tracing his scent slowly. It was a werewolf scent. We walked past the village. We were heading into a bush, again.

We kept on going and going. Finding the Ultima. We got to a spot and Ray stopped.

"What's.........................." I tried to ask when Ray bent down.

"It's here."

"But this is a mere ground. There's no even an underground door, like the one in the alpha's room. Are you sure?"

Ray kept on sniffing around. "It's here. I'm hundred percent sure. My sense of scent never lies.

"Wow! Unbelievable." I was laughing in an unbelievable way. How's that possible. How do we find him, when this is just a mere ground.

Ray started digging the ground with his claws. He was sure to find something that would lead us there. But what?

"Found it." He shouted.

"What's that?"

"The door."

"What! There was a door there all along, but how?" I was really shocked.

The door was locked from the outside. How's that possible.

"Are you sure he's inside?"

"My scent took me to him, not his house. So definitely, he's inside."

That statement is so confusing but I kept quiet. I didn't want to provoke him.

Ray started breaking the lock. It was too hard to break.

"You can use my hair pin." I said and removed the hair pin from my head.

Ray collected it to open the lock, but there was no hole to insert the key.

"What tha heck is this?" I was getting frustrated.

Ray didn't waste much Time, he used fire to melt it open. Then he opened the door. It was very dark inside, even a shadow can't be seen.

"How will I enter here? I can't see."

Ray looked at me. He was disgusted by me. He carried me and I Carried Raya in my arms and he started going in.

I couldn't see his face. I wondered how he sees in this dark. The whole place was quiet. We reached the down and Sam dropped me. There was a little light abd I could see it dim. The place looked tattered just like sam's hut.

'Is he a rouge too? Are all rouges like this?' I thought as I covered my nose.

"Only a werewolf can get this far." We heard a voice. "But why are you with a human?"

Ray turned back and there......the Ultima.

He came closer to us and I saw his face very well. He washed the paints off.

"Ray, it's you. Sorry I was showering. I didn't hear you knock."