15. Now your song.

Marianne feels the morning sun light shining in the room through the large windows. She tries to take cover under the blanket but it doesn't work. The light disturbs her so much that she slowly opens her eyes, means to get up to draw the curtains close.

She just realizes that she's in Roby's room. She looks around but sees no sign of him. On his pillow she finds his note and the car key instead of his body.

"I'm at the U. I didn't wake you cause you have class in the afternoon. I left you the car.

Please take the car or I'll have to take the train back.

                                                                                                                                   R.A."

She sighs. He's unbelievable! She grabs her phone to check on the time, it's half past noon. She has class at 1 P.M., his class.

"shit!" she curses and gets up. She found herself still in Roby's over size t-shirt. She thought she'd grab any thing in his closet and go but it's not that easy. She looks ridiculous in his enormous clothes. She ends up in a plain T-shirt and a smallest pair of jeans which she has to fold it up many times. She looks ridiculously like a tomboy.

She pulls up her hair in a lazy bun and decides to drive there instead of taking the metro, it's faster, she can't be late.

She parks his black Mercedes in front of the building. When she gets down she found some girls looking at her, or looking at his car and expect for their hot ass professor but found her instead

'damn it' she thinks and then an arm wraps around her shoulders. It's Monica in her red dress and red heels and her leather jacket as usual.

She takes of her sun glasses and move her red lips "Fuck 'em" and gives her a wink. Monica puts her sunglasses back and drags Marianne with her. Marianne thinks they look like a ridiculous homo teenage couple.

When she reaches the class room, almost everyone is there. She glances at the clock, she isn't late. As usual when someone new walk in the class, every eyes would fixed on them. Marianne glances at Dr. Allison, he's applying a crooked smile on his face. She puts his car key in her jeans pocket, meant to show it to him and goes to her lab table with Monica, her partner.

"you don't seems like yourself to day" Monica observes when they're recording the experiment "but I like it. You look... cute. Seriously how old are you again?" She jokes around. Marianne gives her a sharp glance but Monica seems not to worried "just kidding."

"DO I really look that young?"

"I thought you were ten" Monica says without a serious eyes contact then she turns back to the experiment and laughs. Marianne sighs. She can't understand why people could stand not liking her. Monica is so wonderful. "huh, Marianne, you can't care about how each and all the people in this planet think about you."

"But we can't not care at all, can we?"

"Who knows" Monica murmurs  "If only I had a perfect ass like that professor obsessed about me that much..."

Marianne tries to pretend not to care, so Monica just say "never mind"

After class, Marianne waits 'till every body is out then she walks up to Dr. Allison. She lays his car key on the desk and says "May I borrow your clothes?"

"Yes, I guess" He answers after he looks at his clothes all over her body, how can he say another. "let's go"

"Go where?"

"How about... Brazil?" He asks with squints

"HAHA" She gives him an emotionlessly fake laugh "I'ma go back to the little ma'am. Excuse me, if you don't mind."

"I'll drive you there" He says and grabs his things on the desk. "Come on! I'm going to buy something there anyway. I'm so hugry"

She should have said no, she should have thought about it before. His car is in front of the building so everyone would see her gets in his car, and this time, with him. Who knows, may be no one care. They're half way to the little ma'am when her phone rings

"Hey, Peter" She answers and notices the music in the car "would you mind?" she whispers to the professor, he shakes his head so she turn the volume down. Then she realizes about Peter's songs "Oh! Mine! I'm sorry, Peter. I forgot it"

"That's hurt!" He says with a fake sob "How can you do this to me?"

"Oh! I take my apology back." Marianne says instead of answer his dramatic question "Why don't you go play with your kitty cat while I listen to your songs"

"Ouch!" He exclaims for her joke. "Why don't you just listen to it now?"

The car's parked in front of the little ma'am, Marianne tells Bruno to hold the line when she turns to Dr. Allison "Thank you for lifting, professor. See you at the college"

She gets off the car and Dr. Allison drives away. She turns all her attention back to Bruno that she didn't realize that Dr. Allison said he came to buy some thing.

"Whoa!" Bruno says from another end of the line as Marianne walks in to the shop

"Whoa!" Greg says from the cashier when he sees her

"What!?" She asks both of them

"you have a professor drive you home?" asks Bruno.

"You slept with Dr. Allison and go to college in his clothes?" asks Greg

"You slept with your professor?" Asks Bruno from another end of the line "wicked!"

"I didn't sleep with him, okay?" She answers to both of the guys but tries to sink the words in Greg's mind more. Why this guy has to think she's gonna sleep with someone all the time. "I just slept at his house!"

"Nice answer, I'll buy this!" Bruno comments

"whatever" Greg says, he believes in what he saw.

"Do you need me here? May I change first?" Marianne asks 'cause she really hates how she looked right now.

Greg nods. "Take your time, I did everything"

"Thank you, bro" she says and kisses his cheek before goes to her room.

"Now my song" Bruno says

"Now your song" She agrees.