Louis Capriatti

"Capriatti," Tony says slamming down a picture of a tall, handsome, and muscular man. "He's the boss, all the Goodfellas answer to him."

"Wait I thought we were looking at Antonio Russo as the mob boss," Steve says picking up the picture in front of him to take a better look.

"Russo's job is to make everyone believe he's in charge so they don't go after Capriatti. We found him because I'm just that good," Tony opens up his arms to boast.

"Other than being a mob boss why do we care?" Natasha asks.

"There are rumors that he has come into possession of some of Stark Industries' most powerful weapons, capable of destroying entire cities," Tony answers.

"How do you lose track of such a device?" Steve asks angrily, he always thought Tony had been irresponsible with dismembering his previous weapons business.

"I didn't look over the reviews from the guy I hired from Craigslist, that's my bad," Tony says sarcastically.

"So how do we get to it?" Clint pipes up impatiently waiting for the meeting to be over.

"Finally someone asking the good questions," Tony slams another photo down of a beautiful woman dressed in a white suit, her jewelry was perfectly picked out and a pair of sunglasses sat on top of her head pushing her hair back with it. "His daughter, Y/N Capriatti, she's described as stuck up, spoiled, ruthless, stubborn-"

"So you in a better-fitted suit," Natasha interrupts him.

"And better hair," Wanda follows.

"And definitely prettier," Sam says taking hold of the picture.

"That's enough of that," Tony snatches the picture back and adjusts his suit, "Anyway as I was saying, He's looking for new security for her and I volunteered us to go in and interview."

"So we're going to be babysitting her?" Steve asks rubbing his forehead in frustration. "What makes you think she'll have any information about these weapons?"

"Maybe she doesn't but we'll be in his house, he owns 3 country clubs and 7 hotels that are sure to be meeting places for the mob," Tony explains.

"And why would he let a group of Avengers close to his operation? surely he must be suspicious," Natasha asks, looking over the folder full of information.

"You're not as famous as you think you are Widow, obviously Steve and I can't go because we've been on television. Rave hands over there blew her cover in Lagos when she slammed a car into a diplomat in front of TV cameras so she can't go," Tony started to explain.

"We won didn't we?" Wanda defends

"So I'm sending you in with Sam, Clint, and Scott," Tony sits down to analyze the picture of the woman. "The man might be a bit sexist so he'll probably choose the buffest one of all of you... being Sam."

Sam stands up and playfully poses to show off his muscles.

"You could just not even give him the option of choosing you and just introduce yourself as a broker," Steve softly suggests to Natasha. It was obvious that he had a crush on her from the way he talked to her compared to everyone else.

Natasha just nods in agreement.

"Great so, we are all invited to their hotel party fundraiser and he should take you all aside to make a deal," Tony says finally tearing his eyes away from the picture.

"Great, are we done? my sons got a soccer game," Clint says peeved.

"Just one more thing," Tony says stopping them from getting up, he looks around the room to make sure everyone was paying attention, "Do you guys really think she has better hair than me?" He genuinely asks holding her picture up.

Everyone groans and murmurs offenses at them as they walk out of the door.

"This is serious, I need to know," Tony follows after them for an answer.

------------

"Y/N, come in here now please," Louis Capriatti says loudly to his daughter in the other room.

"Yes, daddy?" She walks in through the double doors of his large home office.

"Stark will be at the fundraiser, I need you to be very careful around that man do you hear me?" He says firmly. Louis never liked Stark, he was too stubborn and conceited. Louis thought that for a man that came from generational wealth that he was too showy. What he hated the most about Stark though was his inability to admit to his wrongdoings, always he passed the blame to the next and got away with it constantly. He was invited to the fundraiser however because he was a man with a very guilty conscience and that made him the highest paying donor. A man like him thinks that money could solve all of his problems but he couldn't be any more wrong.

"Of course dad," she says, holding her hands in front of her, indicating to him that she wanted something.

"What is it?" He sighs, ready to give her whatever she asked for no matter the cost.

"I was thinking," she kicks her feet loosely with every step she took towards him, "maybe I could skip out on it this year, I mean I've been to so many an-"

"No, sorry sweetheart. Maybe next year but we have some very important guests coming."

"But dad I-"

"No buts, you're going and that's final," he says firmly and holds his hand out to end that bit of the conversation. The truth was though, that because all of his men were going to be celebrating at the fundraiser there would be nobody to look over his daughter. Louis knew his operation was near perfect but he had made a lot of enemies, they took his wife away from him but they weren't going to take his daughter and he made sure of that.

Y/N groans loudly and stomps out of his office. He hated making her upset, but he'd rather have her pout than have anything bad happen to her.