I'm a Capriatti

A/N: Long Chapter for the girlies, gays, and theys. 😚

Natasha knew that Y/N had every intention of telling her father what was going on but she also knew she would never go through with it.

Y/N was silent on the way back home from the party. She was afraid that Natasha had picked up on her intention, it was odd that she had kept her distance and gone straight to her room. She barely went in there now that they slept in the same bed. Y/N had already washed her face clean of the makeup and the purple that was once hidden under the intense red was now visible. She began to open her palm to it but the door opened.

Natasha still hadn't changed from the dress she wore but she had let her hair down from the updo.

She looked at Y/N through the mirror of her vanity and smiled.

"Come sit with me baby," She says lowly, sitting on the edge of the bed and patting her lap. "How's your pretty little lip?"

"It'll be better in the morning," Y/N smiled, but only not to show what she was really feeling. Natasha brought her hand up and brushed her finger over the cut. Y/N sucked a sharp breath, even though her touch was gentle the cut was still fresh.

Natasha loved seeing her like that. Marked by her, loved knowing that even after hurting her she was all hers. That Y/N could have the most ruthless mafia leader as a father and still choose Nat over herself.

Nat let out a desperately lustful sigh and threw Y/N back in the bed.

"I hate hurting you but you look so pretty when you're in pain," she praises as she climbs on top. Y/N couldn't help but moan. "I know what you were going to tell him," Natasha whispers.

"I wasn't going to say anything," she responded lowly with a bit of fear in her voice.

"That I know, you've always been so good at keeping our little secret," Natasha pecks a kiss on her lips, before kneeling between her legs and looks down at her nearly exposed body. Her hands pull on the bow and carefully push the fabric off to reveal her naked body. "But what I don't like is how much you call on your 'daddy'," she mocks.

Natasha's hands were gliding over each inch of exposed skin as her member poked out from beneath the dress. "I take care of you don't I honey?" She asks.

"Yes." Y/N moans as Natasha pinches her nipples.

"I think ill teach you to call on me when you say that," She says leaning down to kiss her skin. Natasha's red lipstick stained and faded onto Y/Ns skin the more she pecked kisses on her face, neck, and breast. "You're so perfect, all of you." She said as she lined herself up to her entrance and slowly stretched her out.

"Nataly," Y/N moaned breathily but instead of fueling her lust in a positive way it just made her angry that she had not yet heard her moan her name but she knew how exactly to take that habit away.

"Who's your daddy now, baby?"

"You are," Y/N could barely just get out, from how good it felt to have Nat on top of her again.

"Let me hear your pretty little mouth say it," Natasha says, stopping her thrust and locking eyes.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Y/N moans desperately. Natasha smirked as she brought her back down knowing that her plan had worked.

-----------------------

Y/N was finally asleep on the other side of the bed. Natasha could tell by how her breathing slowed and her body remained still. Lately, though she barely slept. Natasha would wait and wait for her breathing to slow but she tossed and turned in bed, never quite finding a position comfortable enough to stay in.