Doctor Strange

"I'm not fucking going," Rory said, with a trackpad in her hand. She had been tracking the locations and rarely took a break.

"Harleys going," Natasha said, to give her a reason to go.

"No she isn't, She might've said she would but she won't," Rory said, tapping some things in.

"How do you know?"

"She only gets up to make food for you guys because she feels it's an obligation, a way to express her gratitude. When she's done, she goes back to her room and doesn't get out of bed," Rory says, her eyes sad.

"How do you know that?" Natasha asks again, this time with sympathy.

"Because we're there together," Rory says softly and lowers her head before turning away.

In the last couple of months, they had been able to get closer. It started with a lot of fighting but quickly became understanding when they realized they were both standing in the way of the goal.

Natasha approached her carefully took the trackpad out of her hands, and placed it on a nearby table.

"What are you doing?" Rory says, stiffening up as Nat wraps her arms around her.

"You need this," Natasha said.

"Not from you," Rory says, trying to pull her off, "Stop."

"Not until you hug me back."

"You're so annoying," Rory said, a hint of laughter in her voice but still tried to pull her off. To play along Natasha made it seem like she had a chance.

"Rory, come on," Nat laughed, still trying to hug her, "We need this."

"No we don't," Rory laughed, for what seemed to be the first time since the incident.

"What's going on in here?" Harley smiled as she stepped in to see them laughing.

"She's being weird," Rory said, running behind her.

"I just want to hug her, Harley," Nat says, reaching for her still

"You guys are being ridiculous," Harley laughs as Rory pulls her from one side to the other, using her as a shield from Natasha.

"What are you guys doing?" Wanda asks with a brow raised as she walks in.

"Im trying to convince Rory to join us tonight by hugging her and she won't let me," Nat laughs, still chasing after her.

"I love this game," Wanda clapped and jumped up to sit on a table.

Natasha was the first to go in the air.

"Who's team are you on?" She said as she slowly floated up.

"Whoa," Rory said kicking her feet as she too went up.

"I used to play with my dolls like this," She says to Harley, "I used to make them-"

"Don't do that here," Natasha said, twisting her face with disgust as they drifted even closer.

"Now Hug," Wanda said, but accidentally bumped their heads together.

"You're done, put me down," Nat said, rubbing the spot where their heads collided.

Harley spit out laughing, it was infectious enough to make the whole room spark.

"Hug her, Rory,"

"I am not- What the fuck," She said, as Wanda made her open her arms out to Natasha.