First times

"You don't have a lot of girlfriends do you?" Y/N laughs, watching Natasha unpack.

"Would you just leave me alone for a second," she sighs.

"Mmm no," she says and throws herself on the bed. "We should go out for lunch later."

"I'm busy," Natasha says shutting the bathroom door that was attached to her bedroom.

Y/N usually spent Sundays training at the gym but she decided to skip today since Nataly was moving in even though she knew her trainer would work her 10x as hard the next time as punishment.

"It's supposed to be my day off," Nataly complains coming out of the bathroom, seeing that she was still on her bed even after her shower.

"Fine I'll go away, but if you do something for me," Y/N adds smugly "What?" Natasha rolls her eyes.

"Drop the robe," she says lowly. Gazing over the water drops that raced down her damp skin.

"What makes you think I'd do that for a whore like you?" Natasha snaps back.

Her words made a new warmth settle at her core. Natasha was a beautiful woman, and usually y/n never had to chase them down, which made doing so a lot more fun. Y/N knew that 'Nataly' wanted a professional relationship and she respected that until she flirted, then walked in on you with Veronica.

"A whore like me?" Y/N responds quickly with a laugh. "It's a very pleasurable experience to make a woman cum with your tongue, not to mention how good she tastes. I could demonstrate it for you,"

"I think I'd seen enough," she rolls her eyes as she picks up her change of clothes and goes back into the bathroom.

To her surprise, Y/N wasn't on her bed when she got back and sighed with relief as she threw herself on the bed. She noticed traces of Y/Ns perfume, she couldn't quite put her finger on the scent, maybe because it was some sort of expensive ingredient she couldn't even pronounce but it was intoxicatingly pleasant.

Y/N was unusually quiet, she always had music playing or tv on but Natasha couldn't make out any noise as she walked around the apartment. At first, she was relieved not to interact with her but she began to worry when an hour went by and she wasn't anywhere to be found.

As soon as she was about to call her the elevator dings and opens up to an arguing Y/N and June. There was something about June that Natasha didn't really like, it went deeper than his inability to admit he was wrong or how quick-tempered he was.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you," Y/N rolls her eyes.

"Do you realize how dangerous she is? She could get inside of your mind and-"

"Oh she wants to tie me up and fuck me, that's so dangerous," She waves her hands in air sarcastically.

"With the number of people who have been in your pussy it might be," June laughs. Y/N balls her fist out of anger, making her knuckles go white. Swiftly she launches a fist at him, landing it right on his nose. He stumbles back into the elevator from the hit and groans in pain, which was cut off when the doors close.

Y/N clears her throat and adjusts her clothes before turning to give Nat a smile.

"Where did you go?" Nat asks folding her arms.

"I asked you out for lunch and you refused, so I went with June," She says walking away.

Natasha couldn't help but look down at her butt, she could tell by the way it moved that she had worn a thong. She had tried so hard to get the image of Y/N going down on Veronica out of her head but she couldn't. Whenever she was busy pleasuring herself, the thought of y/n's lips wrapped around her cock was the thing to make her cum.