Classified

Y/N woke up Sunday morning expecting to find the bed empty but to her surprise Nat was seated up, holding a book in one hand and twirling a piece of Y/N's hair with the other.

"You're here," Y/N smiled as she stretched.

"I wanted to say goodbye first," Nat said, leaning down to kiss her.

"Where do you even go on Sundays?" Y/N asks, "do have another girl behind my back?" She says as a joke but actually meant it.

"No, I've learned my lesson baby. Nobody is as perfect as you," She says hugging her close. "I just do the errands I can't on regular days, like going to the bank, doctor appointments, and so on."

"Can you skip all that today and spend the rest of the day in bed with me?" She asks with a childlike pout.

"I'd love that but unlike you my darling, I don't have anyone to do any of that for me," She jokes.

"I might shop while you're gone then, I need new tennis shoes. I think I might miss tennis," Y/N says, contemplating her schedule for the day out loud.

"I don't think I've ever seen you go to a mall," Nat realizes.

"A mall?" Y/Ns laughs, "I don't go to the mall, my stylist does that for me, I just tell her what I want and she brings it here and tailors it." It sounded like a brag but Y/N was not the one to brag unless it was to someone who bragged to her.

"You need to get out more," Nat teases and they fall into a comfortable silence.

"Nat?" Y/N says after a while. Nat hums. "When is your birthday?"

"December 3rd," Nat says quietly.

"That was a month ago," Y/N panicked. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Don't worry I got my birthday wish," Nat kissed her cheek, "I thought you knew, you were being extra filthy that night," she said lightly biting down on her ear.

"How old did you turn?" Y/N asks, only now realizing that she knew very little about the woman she was falling for.

"34," Nat said quietly, for the first time being aware of their age gap. Y/N quickly turned her body to face her.

"34?"

"What? Is that a turn-off?" Nat said, getting a bit self-conscious.

"Fuck no," Y/N said pressing her lips hungrily on Nats, "How do you look like that?" Y/N breathed backing up a bit to have a good look at her.

Nat laughed as Y/N attached herself to her neck again. "I didn't think I was old enough to get that reaction."

"I don't mean it like that, it's just...You're so hot," She said straddling her waist as she continues to explore her body with her mouth. Going from her face to her neck, to her favorite pair of breasts, and down to her growing member.

She didn't take it fully in her mouth, focusing on the areas surrounding it instead, and occasionally licked the tip. Thankfully they had neglected their clothes on the floor last night which made everything easier without the barriers in the way.

"Don't be such a tease," Nat moaned.

"I don't want to make you late daddy," Y/N said seductively.

"I'd risk everything for you," Nat said, she had meant risk being late, but for you sounded more natural, more honest. "Ride me," nat growled, slapping her ass as she came back up.

Y/N giggled as she positioned herself correctly and Nat held her hips to help her slide down.

She set her hands on Nat's breast and played with her nipples as she bounced her body.

"Just like that baby," Nat groaned, gripping her hips tighter.

"Fuck, Fuck," Y/N screamed as she got close, she wasn't doing any of the work anymore, she was gripping to the bedsheets with her face buried in Nat's neck. "Faster," She pleaded as the filthy sounds of their wet skin slapping together filled the room.

Nat gave her what she wanted and her erotic screams got even louder.

"Shit you feel so good baby," Nat moaned, "fuck, give me that fucking pussy."

"take it, daddy, fill me with your big dick- Oh yes, just like that," She moaned louder as Nat went deeper inside.

"tell me how good it feels baby."

"So good, It feels so good Nat- I'm gonna-" Y/N gasped, not being able to speak from her pleasure taking over.

They both moaned in unison as they reached the point of euphoria and held on to each other, not moving a muscle until they collected their breath back to normal.

"why can't we stay like this forever?" Y/N said kissing nats face over again.

"you mean with me inside you?" Nats laughs.

"mm Yes."

"We can do it all over again, whenever you want," She says kissing her forehead.

"How about right now?"

"Okay, whenever not right now," She says, gently pulling out and laying her on the bed while she whines. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back soon I promise,"

—————

Y/N's trainer canceled more often now that she was improving faster. She would always tell her to study the books and send her new ones to read, they were copies of those held at Kamar taj and while Nat was gone Y/N liked to enjoy her powers.

She was floating in the air reading one of her books, it was nothing she hadn't already known but she liked to revise them.

Her phone was vibrating on the desk below her and she floated it up and put it on speakerphone.

"Hell-"

"HE CAME INSIDE ME," Lisa screamed.

"That's a hell of a way to start a conversation," She laughed.

"I don't know what came over me-"

"He apparently did," She joked.

"Oh shut up," Lisa laughed, "anyway, I was wondering if you still had some of the ones I gave you so I can just get it there instead of going into the pharmacy, they already think i'm a sex addict from all the ones I got you."

"They should be somewhere around here, come over and if I don't find them I can go in to get them for you," She laughs.

"I just got cream pied," Lisa squeals.

"You're so disgusting," Y/N laughed even harder.

When she hung up with Lisa she tried calling Nat to ask her where she put them but she hadn't answered the phone.

She looked in the drawers again to make sure she hadn't put them back before thinking of going into her room to look for them. She stood at the doorway and her first thought was how they hadn't had sex in that room yet. It was much neater than hers, no clothes were on the ground and the bed was nicely made.

She walked over to the bedside table, which she assumed would be the most obvious place to put them.

"Aha," She says, finding them. It wasn't like her to snoop but the objects were interesting. She picked up the black handgun, it wasn't as heavy as it needed to be which meant it wasn't loaded. She noticed a manila folder underneath it, the gun had been covering up the words written on it.

June Santos: Sword Classified File

She took it out and set the gun down. It was almost as if she could feel what was inside, that in seconds her best friend could become a traitor.

She debated on whether to open it or not, She didn't know what emotions to let in.

She sat down finally and after a long time, she opened it.