Lisa Vanderbilt

Lisa Vanderbilt was Y/Ns best friend since childhood. They had a picture together holding hands and laughing when they were just little babies. Their parents put them in everything together, same school, same summer camp, same extracurricular activities. Lisa was more of a sister to Y/N than her actual sister. Except Lisa didn't know what her father did, what he really did. Lisa also didn't know of her powers.

Sometimes Y/N was jealous of just how simple her life was not having to hide a certain part of herself.

The morning Lisa came over Y/N told her about Nat, but not the entire truth of it all.

Nat and her met at the country club, she worked security on the tennis courts until Y/N convinced her father to hire her at her home so they could spend more time together. Everything was good at first until Nat became suspicious of her male friend after he kissed her cheek and struck her.

It was as close to the truth as she could tell her.

"come home with me for lunch, Florence is making pasta," Lisa said, not wanting to leave her friend alone while she dealt with this.

The least she could do is make sure her friend ate but then also needed to make sure she slept, so she asked her for a sleepover. Then she needed breakfast obviously, and a shopping day to forget her troubles, and then dinner of course, and who couldn't use more nights of good rest? Ultimate Lisa had managed to stay for the week, giving her the excuse that they rarely see each other anymore.

Every night Lisa would put her to sleep like a baby, scratching her hair or rubbing her back, and then cuddled into her like she knew she slept best.

The relentless ring at the door had woken her out of her sleep. Her arms were still around Y/N and she had to gently pull them away not to wake her up, she shuffled a bit when the warmth left her side but stayed asleep.

"Why doesn't anyone open this goddamn door?" She screamed running down the stairs, her robe floating down behind her.

"You gave most of the staff off because of your fiancé's arrival ma'am," a man said running in, to get the door but Lisa had reached it first.

"What? What do you want?" She yelled before seeing who it was.

"Y/N Capriatti, she hasn't been home or answering her phone. Her fathers worried," the woman says. Lisa hadn't seen a picture of this mysterious, abusive woman Y/N would talk to her about, but she was sure this was her. The hourglass figure, strong hands, green eyes, and braided red hair; were exactly how she was described.

"Then her father may come for her," she says and attempts to shut the door but Nat had caught it with her hand and invited herself in.

"You can't just come in here like that," she screamed at her.

"Looks a lot like I just did," Nat smirks, "where's Y/N? I don't have a lot of patience."

"She isn't here."

"upstairs, the room at the end of the hall to be exact."

Lisa blinked her eyes terrified by her accurate guess. Nat smiled and continued to make her way up but Lisa wasn't going to give up her friend that easily.

"Leave now or I'll call the police," she said chasing after her, trying to reach the door before Nat.

Nat sighs as she saw that Lisa was blocking it.

"I really don't want to resort to being physical, I'm not leaving without her."

"She hasn't slept in weeks and she finally fell asleep at a reasonable hour yesterday. Her body is covered in bruises, I can only assume you gave her. Let her rest. She needs it," Lisa pleads. Nat froze for a second, realizing that Y/N had told her.