Regroup

"Okay, what have you got?" Tony claps his hands to start the meeting.

"I've gained Louis' trust by taking down another bad guy, Kennedy Rockefeller. Accused of beating women in drunken rages when he was in college," She says putting out the folders with all the information in them. "He's brought me into the loop of his 'business' and is giving me tasks within it nothing huge, mostly having to do with Y/N."

"Says here he was never convicted, the women didn't have any actual proof," Steve says.

"Actually if you keep reading you'll see that his father made a couple of large payments to the girls' families. Which could only mean he bought their silence," Natasha says, being annoyed by what he had said.

"It also says that he was cutting into Y/N's skin before you came in?" Tony says a bit disturbed.

"God," Wanda whispers, going over the pictures.

"Yeah, he was drinking all morning and harassing her. I guess he got tired of her rejecting his advances and tried to make her," Nat sighs.

"Have you seen the weapon yet? Do they mention it?" Tony asks.

"No, but they do have pretty advanced weapons tech. None that seem to match what you're looking for though," She responds.

"Is She Okay?" Wanda asks. She would sometimes catch herself daydreaming about Y/N and what would've happened if they weren't interrupted. Wanda didn't care for her romantically but she was very curious to know how she was in bed, given the confidence she had the last time they met.

"She has a couple of scratches, nothing too serious she'll live."

"No- I mean- he tried to kill her, is she okay emotionally?" Wanda was genuinely concerned for her.

"I don't know, I'm not her therapist. She's complaining just as much as usual, so I believe so," Nat responds. "They're taking a trip to the Hamptons, some sort of family thing for a week. I should be able to figure if maybe any of them have it," She goes back on topic.

"Don't they have another event coming up? Uhh," Tony snaps his fingers trying to remember the date.

"It's the day after they come back from their trip," Steve says for him.

"Yes, Y/N seemed to like Wanda at the last party, she took her to the rooftop. Why doesn't she put her charm on and mess with her head a bit to see what she knows?" Tony suggest.

Natasha was not very fond of the idea, not only because Wanda could find out that she was sleeping with Y/N.

Natasha also hadn't known about any rooftop and her jealousy was starting to burn into her skin.

"I can't do that, last time she wasn't shy about letting me know what she was after," Wanda says, although she thought about it, she would never actually sleep with her.

"What's a little flirting? This can be how we get them," Steve says.

"Fine," Wanda rolls her eyes but was kind of excited to see where it would go.