Jealous Mess

A/N: It's my birthday so here's my gift to you! 🥳

"Alright, picture time," a much younger Louis says instructing the family to gather in front of the Christmas tree in their matching PJs.

"Come here sweetheart," the beautiful woman opens her arms up to 4- year old Y/N. " let's wipe this chocolate off your face, your daddy's let you have too many sweets," she playfully scolds him as she swipes her thumb over the girls face.

"My little girl deserves all the sweets in the world," he leans down to kiss the girl's head.

"Well mommy's going to have a hard time putting you to bed while daddy pretends he's asleep," the woman teases, tickling the girl until she laughed for her to stop. "I love you, my sweet angel, why don't you open your presents," she says handing her one with her name on it.

The image goes white and wakes Y/N out of her dream. She always woke up at the same time, never being able to remember what exactly happened after that. She was losing the memory of her mother, she could barely remember her face or her voice, all she had was a fragment of a memory.

6:35 am read the clock on the bedside, way earlier than she was used to waking up.

As she slowly starts to come into her 5 senses she realizes there's an arm resting around her waist. Slowly she turns towards the body it was connected to and mentally slaps herself for being so stupid. She couldn't stand the stench of them anymore and pushed the arms away from her so she could stand up.

June should be up by now either at the gym or kissing up to his boss by getting started early, so Y/N figured she'd give him a call so he could deal with the problem in her bedroom.

She covers up with a black silk robe and makes her way to the kitchen to make the call.

"I'll explain when you get here just please hurry," She pleads with June over the phone, luckily he was already in the building, having started his day of work in the hotel offices downstairs.

"Who are you?" A woman slowly approaches, barely dressed and her blonde hair made a mess.

"Who am- my name is plastered on the building sweetheart, who the fuck are you?" Y/N retorts.

"S-sorry, Nataly brought me up here last night," the woman explains.

Y/N heats up with jealousy, for days she had tried to get that woman's attention by wearing skimpy outfits, sometimes even going nude to influence her to do more than what she had done with her but she got nothing, not even an inappropriate glance.

The elevator dings and out walks a well-dressed June ready to do his weekly job.

"Good morning princess, alright sweetheart get your clothes and let's get you outta here yeah," He instantly grabs the girl's shoulders and tries to usher her into the bedroom.

"Juney," Y/N stops him, "she's not mine." She mumbles pouring juice into 3 cups.

"WHO's is she?" He asks, confused.

Nataly comes in rubbing her eyes wearing loose-fitting PJ pants, carrying what was assumed to be the woman's clothes.

"Good morning," she smiles, Y/N just rolls her eyes at her and turns away to find some kind of food.

"Alright," June chuckles, "where's yours?"

"Oh it's a party in here," the man Y/n brought home steps in to join them only dressed in his boxers. He opens up the fridge and pours himself a glass of juice like he owned the place. "Hey babe," he says in a much darker tone and pecks an unwelcome kiss onto y/ns mouth which she wipes off immediately.