Chapter 32. Tease

"We are going to grandpa, hihi" Laughed Amelia as the maids placed their stuffs in the car trunk. Altagracia was behind her with a small smile.

Ms. Hutton will take her position for a span of a week while Steffen will replace Elijah, yet, still report everything to him. He walked down the stairs, as handsome as ever before winking at her. She blushed and looked away while he chuckled.

"Safe travel kids, I'll come over with Cheyenne later" Said Yaya and they nodded walking towards the car. Amelia climbed in the backseat and Altagracia was in the passenger seat looking anywhere but at him.

He started the car and drove some few minutes. Eventually Amelia's agitation died down and she fell asleep.

"How is your mother?" She asked him and he sighed.

"Weird. Ever since she woke up, she is... different" He said and she frowned.

"Different how?"

"She behaves as if she had finally realised all the wrong she did. She even wanted to ask for you but later halted."

"Then it's a good thing she will join us"

"I don't know"

"You should maybe give her a chance right?" She said and he shrugged.

"Maybe" Then came in that devious grin he usually had when he was up to nothing good.

"Luckily the walls were thick. Tsk, imagine if they were thin? Those gasps and moans would have echoed in the whole house." He said and she blushed looking at Amelia who was peacefully sleeping, undisturbed.

"Elijah, stop teasing me"

"How many times will I tell you I tease only in bed? I thought I had showed it to you yesterday. Seems like I'll have start all over again"

"Mierda, Elijah"

"Thinking about it, you seemed very inexperienced in kissing during our engagement party. I was your first right?"

"What if Mr. Hales?" He shrugged then grinned widely.

"Oh, I almost forgot about that accent. Light and horribly sexy. I even forgot to complement you on your breasts. Big, round, soft, in fact, simply beautiful." Then he leaned towards her and said. "I imagine them bouncing while you are riding me." He said and she pushed his head away.

"When will you stop being shameless?"

"When you will be shameless." He said and chuckled seeing how red her face is. "By the way, you taste terribly good" He said and licked his lips seductively. Butterfly started swarming in her stomach as she gazed at him. She knew that telling to stop will only encourage him.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole from day one. I feel very stupid now for questioning your integrity and your morals." He said, his face fixed on the road. But was a little startled when she kissed the corner of his lips.

"As long as you don't do it anymore, we'll be good"

Somewhere in LA .

"Boss, someone is tailing us" Said his driver and he glared at him.

"Then make him loose our track" Said Orlando staring at his phone. He was already in a bad mood because he had been pirated and couldn't send messages nor call Altagracia. Suddenly, his phone rang.

"Sir, We got discovered. Elijah's men are after me."

"We? Who is we? We have nothing to do with each other. You stupid girl, you don't even know my name, may God help you" With that, he hung up. This was definitely a bad day for him.

"It's all that bitch's fault. You don't want me right, driving me away comes with consequences" He pulled his phone and dialed a number who picked on the first ring.

"Find Barbara Parker and communicate the information to me- Payback time bitch"

*******

"Pa! Ma!" Smiled Amelia diving into Edmund's and Mayra's arms.

"How are you darling? You've grown much taller than the last time I saw you." Said Mayra and she beamed.

"Alta, how are you?" Asked Mayra

"I'm doing great thanks and you?"

"Oh the usual silence in this house. But now that you are here with the little one, it would soon be livelier" Answered Edmund

"Elijah, you seem happy, is there a good news?" Asked Mayra, but her grandson just grinned and stared at Altagracia.

"I just had a good sleep last night" Said Elijah and Altagracia immediately blushed, looking away. The working personnel went picking their luggage and placed them in their rooms.

"No, I want to sleep with daddy and Alta" busted Amelia with teary eyes. Each time they came to Edmund's and Mayra's house, she will sleep with her father. Elijah immediately crouched to her level and smiled at her.

"You want a little brother or sister to play with right?" Asked Elijah and she nodded.

"For that you will have to let me sleep alone with Altagracia." He said, shocking Altagracia and Mayra to the core, while Edmund smirked.

"Why?" She asked innocently, while Altagracia didn't really see it as innocently as that. Edmund discreetly asked Mayra to watch Altagracia's expression as they smirked at each other.

"Because we'll have to use the whole bed and we don't want to push you off the bed while you are sleeping" She pondered for a moment before smiling.

"Okay" She nodded and resumed eating peacefully while Altagracia cleared her throat a little uncomfortable. Elijah couldn't help but chuckle while his grandparents were watching the couple with a big bright smile.

After dinner, Elijah and Edmund went into Edmund's study room to speak about business. Mayra and Altagracia decided to accompany each other to their room.

"Sit son" Said Edmund, slipping behind his desk. Elijah sat on one of the cushions facing him. "It's about your heritage. First I hope you told her about it right?" He asked and Elijah stayed silent.

"I'll make sure I tell her about it today" He said and Edmund nodded.

"I see the way you look at her and how you seem happier when she is around you. I just hope you'll learn to have confidence in her now that you're having these feelings for her." He said and Elijah nodded.

"Grandpa. Can you delay the public announcement of my new position. I would like to stabilize my marriage first. There are many little things I want to fix first. Of course, I'll still manage the business as usual." He said and Edmund nodded before smiling at him.

"I thought it would take you more time to admit your feelings."

"I too, I thought so" He stood up and was about to leave when Edmund said the words he had always wanted to hear.

"I'm proud of you Elijah. Despite the hardships, you've grown to be a strong man. You are fit to be called my heir" Said his grandpa with a huge grin and he smiled too, before leaving.

He went to his room and saw Altagracia exiting the walk-in closet. He smiled and picked one of his trench coats before dropping it on her shoulders.

"Do you mind going on a walk with me? " He asked and she shook her head. He clasped their hands and walked out of their room.