Chapter 33. Massage

After a few minutes walk, they arrived a cliff and Elijah sat at the edge, his feet dangling in free space.

"It looks dangerous" She said taking a peek at the height,  before shifting away as though she had seen the devil.

He chuckled and shifted away from the edge, having Altagracia sitting next to him, crossed leg. They stayed silent for a minute staring at the glistening sky.

"My mother was older than my father by a few years and much more cunning than him. She gave birth to me when he was eighteen years old and Cheyenne was twenty three. Grandma never liked her. He setup the Feather Co when I was twelve and die a year later."

"How did he die?" She asked and he sighed.

"Saving a stupid kid that I still hate with passion. Don't really want to talk about this right now, maybe some other day. Anyways, I grew up with my mother barely considering me, I started feeling it's impact when my father died. She used her position as my mother to get everything she wanted. That was when my trust issues started. Fortunately, Yaya was there as well as my grandparents. At eighteen I went for my military service, then came back two years later, enrolled in business studies and met Nadia on campus. Initially she was a nightstand, then a friend with benefits before becoming my daughter's mother. My grandparents refused to give me my heritage if I married her or any girl like her."

"Why are you telling me all this?" She asked and he stroke her face lovingly.

"You were drunk that day and I don't know if you remember, but you asked me why I married you. It was solely to get my heritage and not for some business my grandfather told you. I had decided that once I laid my hands on my heritage, I will divorce you. Today, my grandfather gave me the total ownership of the business." He said and she felt her heart pounding and her blood ran cold. She was already feeling the heartbreak.

"But I don't want to divorce you Altagracia. I don't know where this will lead us, but I want us to try again and make this marriage work, because I..." All of a sudden his phone rang. It was Steffen emergency number. So he picked it.

"Make it short" Altagracia was still flustered and her heart was still pounding in her chest.

What did he mean? Because he what?!

"Let's go, it's cold now" He grabbed her hand and her heart started beating fast again. She nodded and they walked back to the ranch hand in hand, his heat seeping into her body.  He kissed her forehead and sent her to their room, saying he will join her later.

The next morning, she woke up to find the place next to her cold. She didn't even feel him in the room. He phone on her bedside table rang and she picked it.

"Hola Sergio" She saluted with a smile as their conversation continued in Spanish"

"Hola mi col, como estás?" (Hello sweety, how are you?)

"I'm good, how is it on your side?"

"Oh, I'm just from landing in New York and I was asking myself if we could have a coffee, at least if you husband will allow it"

"Haha, actually, I'm not in the city right now, and I plan to go to country S later on, to visit my mom"

"Oh okay" They became silent for a moment, then Sergio cleared his throat.

"I wanted to apologize for the way he treated you. He is somehow a good guy when you try to know him."

"Then it means you are falling for him?" He muttered under his breath his face gloomy, but she didn't hear it.

"Hum, sorry, I need to go. I'll call you"

"Okay, ciao"

"Ciao"

She frowned at the peculiar phone call she had with her friend, and sighed, cleaning up, before going downstairs. Mayra immediately hugged her.

"Elijah didn't leave the study room since yesterday and he doesn't even open the door." Altagracia frowned and walked towards the door knocked twice but it was followed by silence.

"He must have received a bad news and he is sulking again in his corner" Said Mayra and Altagracia immediately remembered the phone call he received the night before.

She pulled a Bobby pin out of her hair and fidget with the lock before it opened. She turned towards Mayra and smiled.

"I'll speak with him" She said and Mayra nodded and brought away the maids who were behind her. She entered the room and found him concentrated on some files in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and she walked towards him, slowly trailing her finger on the naked skin of his forearm, raising it to his shoulders covered by his shirt. She leaned towards him seductively, placing both hands on either shoulders, whispering in her accent and honey coated voice.

"Came to see my husband, is it a crime?" She asked and he gulped. She slowly started to press some points on his shoulders, then his nape and back down. "Look at how tense you are sweetheart, you really sat here all night long?" She bit his earlobe playfully and he groaned both in pleasure and in arousal. Her hands worked wonders in relieving him and turning him on at the same time.

"What happened? After that phone call you told me not to wait for you since you'll be back late, and you're not even back."

"Kiss me" Was all he ordered and she found herself, straddling  him while kissing him passionately. The kiss was so deep and sensual that she found herself twirling in a tornado of unknown emotions. They finally parted catching their breath.

"I just received a call from the office for some important documents, so I had to work all night" He said kissing her nose.

"I don't believe you"

"But it's the truth. Anyway, since you're so good at massages, you'll massage me this evening. I want a sensual massage, with you only in your underwear. That would be great"

"Why would I do that?" She asked with arched brow and he pecked her lips.

"It's my reward for making you taste sexual pleasure. Moreover, if the massage is good, I might consider encouraging you to do more" He said combing his finger through her hair before kissing her deeply, his hand roaming on her body to end on her breasts. He parted before giving it a squeeze as she gasped.

"Or maybe you want your encouragement now?" He taunted, his hand swiftly sliding into her blouse, unhooking her bra to throw it somewhere as he grabbed and pinched her nipples. She moaned and placed her hand on her mouth to muffle it.

"Elijah, someone might come in" She said and he shrugged, lifting her blouse and shirt, just enough to have access to her nipples.

"It's your fault for coming in here and seducing me" She heard him said and started panicking when the door someone knocked.

"Daddy? Alta? What are you doing there? Why is the door locked?" Asked-screamed Amelia as Altagracia scrambled to her feet, fixing her attire with a blush.