○A Hero Is Born○ (part 4)

(Slight cursing)

(Ying POV)

"Ying.......Ying............." I heard a muffled voice calling my name, trying to regain my energy to hear more clearly "YING!!" I rose up quickly looking around my surroundings 'an island?' I thought I turn to see what was in front of me, a worried Mk "Are you hurt?!" He said checking if I had any injuries anywhere, I chuckled gently holding his hands "Mk, I'm okay, see I am alive and here" I spoke softly trying to calm him down "And besides did you really think I would be dead now after all of that?" I teased him "Hey! That's Not funny, Ying" He tensed gripping onto my hands tighter "Haha,Okay,Okay I'll stop" I laughed standing up from the sand.

Suddenly a peach was thrown at Mk head head making him stumble back on the sand once again, I looked up where the peach came from laying eyes on a little baby monkey looking quite mad. "AWW COME HERE YOU LITTLE MUNCHKIN!!!" I cooed running to the baby monkey. "Ying, Wait up!!" Mk shouted catching up to me. I didn't seem to pay attention on how quick I was at climbing up the mountain and how far Mk was, As I was at the top I stopped in my tracks "Whoa!" I awed viewing the waterfall and everything "Did you seriously had to be that fas-" Mk wheezed finally up he was also in shock of the surroundings in front of him. He then started to walk to the waterfall making me follow him hopping on the stones we where close enough He placed his hand over the water causing some gold symbol "HOLY-" I slipped off the rock I was on and into the puddle of water, I could hear the baby monkeys giggling from a distance "Ha-ha, very funny monkeys." I sarcastically spoke lifting myself up now drenched in water. "Pfft- you got scared of some symbol appearing?" Mk questioned waiting for me to come inside in the now separated waterfall "HEY YOU JUMPED ASWELL WHEN YOU DID THAT HOKUS POCKUS SHIT!" "DID NOT!" "DID TOO!" I complained with him like two little siblings . As we went inside I decided to take out the ribbons out of my hair to let it dry more quickly. "Hello?" Mk voiced echoed through the inside the cave, I looked up to see a mural which had a version of Monkey King and his various of friends. "Hey! Is that Monkey King?" Mk questioned "Who else would it be?" I answered, he was about to say something else but winced rubbing his eyes making turned to him confused "Something got in your eye?" I asked "What? Uhh! What's happening with my eyes? Do you see that?!" He said pointing something in mid air "I think you only can" I said curious on what he is seeing.

"Woah That's Monkey King when he was born from a stone!" I stood there so confused and then continued with pointing at absolutely nothing in my point of view, "Monkey King ?" He spoke under his breath heading somewhere which i had to follow him, "Hey! Wait up! Monkey King!" He touches the air and changing his mood to frustration kicking a rock that was close to him sitting down, i sat by him not really saying anything yet to him since he needs his time, he began to speak "Ugh! What was I thinking! For a moment there i thought....Mr Tang was right maybe I am delusional..." I felt really bad for Mk placing a hand on his shoulder "Mk, your not delusional! And besides Mr Tang was being way over heels by calling you that, he was just being me-"

"Sup"

.
.
.
"What the fuc-"

(627 words)

(I wrote a small chapter since i didn't have a lot of energy to write more but ill try for part 5)