「Bad Weather」(part 1)

(Tw: Slight cursing)

(Ying POV)

"UGH!!! WHY CANT I HANG OUT WITH MK AND THE REST MINGZU?!" I complained sitting her for atleast 4 hours 'You said you wanted to train correct?' She questioned "YEA BUT NOT BY SITTING HERE WITHOUT YOU EVEN HERE FOR ME TO VISUAL ON WHAT THE FUCK TO DO NOW" 'language...' I sighed falling back on the floor grumpy like a toddler. It was silent for a while until Mingzu spoke 'training is over since your acting like a child, tomorrow i'll appear myself to you. Better?' "Why can't you do it now?" I questioned 'Im a curse Ying, i need permission first from the celestial realm' "Ohhhh, Makes sense now. Anywho im going to head out to the weather station since the worker there needs some help!" I said getting off from the floor putting on a simple tank top and my pants i wear, getting onto my motorcycle and heading off.

'Didn't want to wear your haori?' Mingzu questioned while i was driving "yeah, i wear it here and there but ya know its nice to change your clothes once in awhile" I said finally arriving 'hmm, good point' Mingzu hummed.

[At the Weather Station]

"Thanks for the help again" "No problem!" I said getting out from underneath the working counter (idk what's it called) "It should be working all good now, I'll stick around for awhile let me know if anything happens again with it." "Okay you do that" He said. As i as walking off I then heard the worker talking to someone "Uh yeah I'd like to help you and your friends, but I'm pretty busy." I look back to see.. "RED SON?!!" I yelled but quickly slapped my mouth hiding myself behind the door. "Not for much longer." I heard him say then before i knew it the bull clones started to attack the people and the weather stations. I quickly running  to get into the restroom but stopped to see something on screen "Citizens. It is i Red Son. I have taken control of the Weather Station and harness the very power of nature to return my father to its former glory. This message is more of a courtesy really." "When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world! And then- Oh look! A lighting button." 'Well great..' I thought arriving into the restroom and locking the door. ' got an idea..?' Mingzu questioned in a concerned tone "I think i have one in mind..." I responded turning on the sink washing my face to clear my head "You'll never get away with this! White Snake Lady will stop you!" Hearing what seemed to be the worker "Oh? And why is that?" I heard another voice speak " Because she is here before you took over the weather station and is still here as we speak!" 'ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU IDIOT WORKER!!' I shouted in my head. "That just makes this day even better. Find her and make sure she doesn't have that katana!" "He thinks without the katana i wont have my powers huh...?" I mumbled, I unlocked the restroom door peeking to see what is going on out there. Bull clones just bull clones everywhere!! "Okay Ying don't freak out you got this.." I whispered closing the door 'what about the technique you learned in your training session..?' Mingzu questioned I gasped "Of course! Why didn't i think of that!!" I said.

[ Flashback to when Ying was back home]

"Mourning Mingzu! What are we learning today? Summoning snakes? Turning into one? Oh! or-" "teleporting." Mingzu said cutting me off  "Your gonna learn how to teleport from place to place." She continued "How though?" I questioned "Tell Baizhu to give you my journal." She replied. As i did what she told me i looked at the journal it was a really thick one and looked pretty worn out by the edges it had a lovely cover though i must say. I opened the journal to find the title 'teleportation' in calligraphy writing  on the first page. 'Well this wasn't what i was expecting..' I thought beginning to read on the floor.

'Your mind needs to think of a place to be at that's near you and could be easy to teleport there. Once you find an area to be at you need to think on where in the area to teleport. just like that you will be able to teleport from place to place'  "Hmm this shouldn't be that bad, right..?"  I mumbled leaving the journal open on the floor sitting in a meditating pose closing my eyes thinking on a place to be at 'my room..' i thought, i felt a warm aura around me opening my eyes to be in a white room? 'Your not technically in your room yet, think of your room more' Mingzu said. I took a deep breath getting up focusing harder i peaked to see if anything happened which did! My room was infront of me "NOW TO GET IN!" I said stepping in, before i knew it i was in my room "I DID IT YESS!!" I cheered fist in the air being proud of myself  'Good job now time for something else...'

[present time]

I took in a deep breath closing my eyes just like i did before, 'where to go..where to go..' I thought "how about..the control room." As i opened my eyes i could see red son chilling with his legs resting up on the table, drinking from a cup ' Oh! So now he gets to relax and i don't!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!' I thought. "Not so fast, Red Son" Hearing a familiar voice turning to see Mk and the gang "Noodle Boy! I though I'd smelled some garbage, turns out i was right!" Red son laughed "TOOK YOU A WHILE TO SHOW UP!!" I said now present in the room "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU APPEAR OUT OF YING?!" Mk screamed "Oh! Yea I can teleport" I said "So you finally decided to show yourself Snake girl?" Red Son said letting out a little laugh again. "Your laughing now, but, I'm invincible. So yeah, your basically toast. Prepare to M.K.Owned!" Mk shouted at him as i walked to the gang. He then twirled the staff which then extended making him lose balance. "Yeah Mk! You show him who's bo- OW!" Mei cheered before the end of the wacked on top of her head.

"Jeez, watch what'cha doing!" Pigsy shouted at Mk, "Ah! Sorry Mei!' As he turned to the side, so did the staff almost hitting us. Luckily it missed us, but sandy wasn't lucky. "My chakra!" Sandy said as he was hit in the side on the head from the staff "Oh no! You've killed him!" Tang shouted "Eh, he's a big guy. He'll be fine." Mei said as she collapsed on the ground again. "You dorks done beating each other up yet?" Red son said in a bored tone leaning on his right arm. "Yes, and you're next on my list!" Mk then tried to throw the staff at him but failed instead it wobbled and shot forward hitting Mk in the back and shot him from wall to wall screaming during it and then went out of the window shattering the glass. "MK!!" I screamed as i ran to the hole that was dog piled by multiple bull clones. I looked to my side to the team surrounded by more bull clones, Red Son then walked forward "I guess the garbage takes itself out now!" Letting out a big laugh.

"What do you mean..? Your still here." I grinned hearing some of the clones giggling, he then stopped laughing giving the bull clones a glare that were giggling. "Shut up! Tie them up!" He ordered "Oh and make sure when your done, I don't need this clever one by getting any ideas of escaping, so set her right next to the chair" He said pointing the place where he sat before, the bull clones nodded taking me away but then I realised what he called me"Aww~, you think I'm a clever one?" I teased "I- OH SHUT IT SNAKE GIRL!!!" He said bursting into flames 'Nice one Ying, I'll give you that' Mingzu chuckled.

After the bull clones were tying me and the gang up they placed me next to Red Son. I didn't like how quite it was so I decided to break the ice "Soooooo, how is your day?" I questioned adjusting my sitting position with now my legs criss-crossed "Good so far." He responded .     .    . "How about yours?" "Boring, i mean besides now, I had a boring and tiring training session with my mentor and since she only talks in my head I can't really visual on what to do" I whined 'Rude..I just told you that I'll show myself tomorrow' Mingzu said offended, He hummed then it went silent again. "What do you do in your free time then?" He questioned "Hmm, Mostly I go to the Arcade since it's a nice place to be chaotic but other times well nothing in precise. What about you?" "Inventing diabolical weapons and build bull clones since you and Noodle Boy always destroy it. I also try to make plans to defeat you and Noodle Boy." He replied "Hm nice." I said dozing off a bit "He can really be silly sometimes." I yawned "Yes, yes he can." He said "I'm surprised how calm you are right now." "Eh, I'm like that sometimes don't worry he'll come back." "And how do you know that?" "Because he will, I have a feeling." I smiled.

"It was nice talking to you..Ying" He thanked "Same here Red Son, I'm just...gonna rest....for a while.." I sleepily said now asleep.

(1640 words)

(That's all for part 1 of bad weather hopefully this chapter made sense, see y'all soon! OH and also HAPPY PRIDE MONTH :D 🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈)