First Mission Final Part: Confession

Before starting a quick question: Should I do anything special for different milestones? If I should, here are some things that I've thought of:

Option 1: Double upload for "The Rose of Remnant"

Option 2: A special mini story with an upload of "The Rose of Remnant"

Option 3: A teaser about another story that I may or may not write paired with the upload of "The Rose of Remnant"

Any other ideas would be cool as well if you have any thoughts. Anyways enjoy the chapter.

Ruby was laying on Y/N's shoulder on the bullhead that was heading back to Beacon.

Nora: *stretches arms* That was easier than expected but it still feels tiresome.

Ren: Well we did have to kill a few hundred Grimm, all in variating sizes and power.

Yang: Yup. *looks at Y/N* Having fun over there~

Y/N [blushing]: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Yang: Mmmhmmm~

Suddenly, Ruby stirs, grabbing Y/N's tail and using it as a cover while moving her head onto his lap.

Ruby [sleep mumbling]: So...fluffy.

Y/N goes tomato red as Yang snickers at him.

Yang: Seems like she is liking it~ *grabs phone and starts to take photos*

Y/N: Please stop Yang, you might wake her and this could end up escalating way more than it would be now.

Yang: Eh...whatever.

Y/N never saw her delete anything. Suddenly, the speakers come on.

Male Pilot: Uh...we will be needing to take a detour. Storms are coming this way and we are low on fuel. The delay will be about an hour max. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Y/N: *sighs* Well I think I'm going to sleep.

Yang: Awe. I wanted to hang out more~

Y/N: I'm tired and now it'll be about two hours to get to Beacon, maybe longer. I'm going to catch up on my sleep.

Yang: *pouts* Fine...*smiles mischievously* Have fun with your huggable pillow~

Y/N just ignores her and closes his eyes, letting sleep take over him.

Yang's POV

I watch Y/N go to sleep with Ruby on his lap. I couldn't help but take pictures.

Me: So CUTE!!! I'm definitely going to make this my wallpaper.

I stop and think about what Ruby tried to confront us about with us liking him.

Me: I mean...sure he has a 'to die for' body and I do tease him a lot. Do I love him? Who am I kidding, I can't love him, he already has Ruby. *remembers what he said and blushes* Or maybe there is a chance. *shakes head* Get your head out of the clouds, this is real life. Stuff like that only happens in books. It will never happen to me...ever.

Weiss: Hey Yang. *I look to Weiss* Can't you believe that it's only been four days for training.

Me: Yeah I can't believe it either. *fake smiles* We got strong in that time.

Ren: Did you guys find what you are fighting for? Your purpose?

Everyone nods.

Nora: Of course, Y/N simplified it pretty well. A purpose could just be a wish that you want to achieve and will do impossible feats to see that wish realized.