Investigation Duo (Plus An Idiot) // Meeting The Mute

Forgot about Sun's picture and description so here it is:

Blond hair, collared shirt with no undershirt, necklace, black and finger-less gloves, monkey tail matching his hair color, blue pants, and chain that goes around his pants.

Fig. 1

Alright that's done. Let's get started.

Two days later, Y/N, Blake, and Sun were all on the roof of a cafe in downtown Vale. Y/N was drinking water while Blake and Sun had tea. Blake set down her teacup while Sun was taking a sip of his.

Blake: So...*looks at Sun* you wanna know more about me.

Sun: Finally she speaks. Been nearly two days and all you've done is give me small talk and weird looks. *Blake glares at him* Yeah, like that. *she rolls her eyes*

Y/N: Well I wouldn't exactly trust someone who decided to steal and sneak onto a cargo ship.

Sun: *looks at Y/N* Hey. I couldn't pass a free ride and some snacks while getting to Vale. Besides, *leans back* my school won't be coming until next week. I couldn't wait that long.

Y/N: *sigh and put hand on face* I guess you really do fit the stereotypical Vacuo. *Sun loses his balance and Blake slightly smiles*

Sun: How do you know where I came from?

Y/N: *raises an eyebrow* Out of the four major schools in the kingdoms, Vacuo is the most lenient with attire while Atlas is the strictest.  Vale and Mistral wear school uniforms, Atlas would most likely wear military gear, so it would be safe to assume you are from Vacuo based on your *scans Sun from head to toe* wardrobe choice.

This made Blake slightly giggle, making Y/N smile. She gets serious once more as she looks to Sun who was sitting back down.

Blake: Do you know about The White Fang?

Sun: Of course. I don't think there is a faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them.

Y/N: *interjects* I only found out about them recently.

Sun: *rolls eyes* Well every faunus but special cases like the fox over there.

Y/N: *glares* He's asking to get punched right now.

Sun: Anyways, they're stupid, holier than thou, creeps who use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks if you ask me.

Y/N: They're not all that bad.

Blake looks in surprised while Sun is in disbelief.

Sun: I think you're only saying that because you're ignorant of what they've done.

Y/N: *shakes head and pulls out a book from his pouch* I've read up on what they've done for the past few years. Hard to find anything that's not biased though.