Doja Cat x Selena Gomez [1]

Title: Pity party
Genre: Angsty
Dedicated to: @lovehadbeenfrozen

-

"Mama! mama!, I'm done with all the invitations, look!" Amala said excitedly running into the kitchen showing her mom the pink invitations that looked like they'd just bathed in a bucket of glitter.

"Wow.. these are really beautiful." her mom smiled patting her head.

"Yeah and I'm gonna hand them out to everyone in school and they're gonna come a-and there'll be c-cake a-and-"

"Calm down." her mom chuckled.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited!" she smiles "also..mom can we go to the park today?" She asks with puppy eyes.

"Anything for my princess."

"Love you, mom." she beams running up the stairs to go put on her shoes.

Her mom let out a sigh seeing her running up the stairs, she was worried for her daughter. She'd always been a little... weird.

She also didn't have much friends, and her only friend group consisted of her mom,her imaginary friend-bruno- and her older brother who'd moved out a couple months back.

So.. of course she was worried that no one would show up, she'd also been having a little trouble with bullies at school.. she just hoped that at least someone would show up to save her child the heartbreak.

"Mama.. I'm ready." Amala giggles running down the stairs.

"How many times do I gotta tell you to stop running down the stairs, you wanna get yourself hurt or something?"

"No." the little girl mumbled taking a seat on the couch to wait for her mom to get ready.

-

They hadn't even been in the park for up to a minute and Amala had already ran off somewhere, she'd been to this park multiple times before.. so her mom wasn't too worried, she decided to just take a seat on a park bench and just observe the scenery and the other children playing around and having fun.

-

"I wanna have a turn." Amala said to the little boy and his friend who were swinging in the swings..

"This is ours so step back little girl.." One of the boys who had bright red hair and freckles scattered across his face said laughing.

"Well.. that's not very nice, say sorry."

"What?" The other boy said looking at her weirdly.

"My mom says you should always say sorry when you do a bad thing.. so you have to say sorry."

"Are you freaking crazy, get outta here!" The first boy said getting down the swing shoving her by her shoulder.

"Yeah Jeremy, she thinks she can just come here and tell us what to do." the second boy says hyping up his friend who kept shoving her while laughing.

"S-stop, you're being mean!" Amala said feeling tears welling up in her eyes.

The boy only laughed in her face fisting his hands to send a punch to her stomach but was suddenly stopped as a fist came in contact with his face.