Normani x Chlöe

Title: Video games
Genre: Fluff, smut
Requested by: MegxMani

-

Normani's pov

"No! You cheated!" Chlöe whined for the umpteenth time..

"I did not, this is the third time I'm beating you!" I laughed putting down the PS controller.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore also I'm never playing this game with you again either." she sulked getting out the couch walking towards the room.

"Baby it's not that serious!" I laughed following her too.

It's not my fault she's bad at games, I tried making her win twice but she still managed to lose.. like?

"Yes it is, you asked me to play with you just so you could win." she now laid in the bed pulling the sheets over her.

"Don't get mad, it's just a game." I whined falling on top of her.

"Hey, stop you're gonna kill me!" she over dramatically screamed rolling the other way.

"I don't know if this is the right time to say this..." I looked over at her now ".. we kinda did place a bet, you lost so you gotta make me cupcakes."

"Get outta here." she mumbled still not looking at me.

"Okay very well, I'll make them myself." I laughed climbing out the bed to go into the kitchen not before hearing..

"Please can you make them chocolate, thank you!" This girl..

I knew she wasn't gonna make them anyway, I just wanted to mess with her.. our living arrangements was more like- I cook, she cleans.

It works for both of us so..

-

I turned over to the cupboards removing all the ingredients before turning back around...

"What the hell?!" I scream feeling my heart jump out my chest.

"Why you screaming, I can't watch my beautiful girlfriend bake?" Chlöe asks smirking.

"You can but what you can't do is damn near give me a heart attack!" I said rolling my eyes.

She just shrugged looking at me expectantly.

"What?"

"Start baking?" She says sarcastically..

I just rolled my eyes starting to do what she asks, she can be persistent and annoying when she doesn't get what she wants but to me she's just a cute little angry kitten.. my kitten.

"Stop staring." She states looking me dead in the eye a little while later as I mixed the cake batter.

"Can't I not just look at my beautiful girlfriend?" I smirked as sure enough her face was flushed.