Nicki Minaj x Coi Leray

In the maraj household, Coi doesn't feel loved anymore because Onika is too busy drowning herself in work, ever since the death of Beyoncé her wife and Coi's mommy.

I mean it's hard for everyone but Coi has it bad.

"Mama?" Coi asked walking into Onika's home office.

"Yeah?" Onika replied not even sparing a glance at her as she went over a few paper work.

"I hungry."

"I'm coming, give me a few
minutes, I'm almost done with what I'm doing."

"But I hungry now." the younger girl whined with a pout fixated on her face.

Onika let out a long sigh as in frustrated by Coi.

"You know what go to the kitchen and get an apple or something." She said rubbing her temples.

"But I want shicki nuggets!"

"I don't have the time to go get you that Coi so just manage with what you have now leave mama alone, I got some work to do."

"Ok." Coi said feeling sad that her mama did not want her around.

___

Later in the afternoon

Coi walked into the home office seeing Onika was still working, she felt bad that the other woman was stressed so she decided to plan a little movie session.

She spent all afternoon making a little lunch for them, it took her awhile since she had to watch a few YouTube videos on learning how to cook since she isn't the most talented cook out there, but the point is that she spent a lot of time and effort on it and hoped Onika would like it.

"Mama." She said gaining onika's attention.

"Hmm.." the woman replied indicating that she was all ears, even though she wasn't even looking up from the screen of her laptop.

"Come watch movie wit me" she said hopefully.

"Sorry baby I can't do that right now, I'm kinda busy." Onika replied back.

"But-"

"Can you not do this right now, I'm busy and I'll see you later." Onika said sternly dismissing the conversation looking up for only a split second before returning her attention back to the screen.

Coi only wiped her eyes blinking back the few tears threatening to spill, she ran out the room slamming the door behind her.

Onika sighed in frustration continuing her work, "She's gonna be punished for that later." she mumbled to herself.

Coi went back into the living room letting her tears flow freely seeing all the things she'd already set up for the perfect movie session.

She was contemplating on just putting it all away but for some reason decided to just leave it there, holding on to the little bit of hope that Nicki might still change her mind and come out to watch a movie with her.

.. but that wasn't the case, two hours had passed and still no Onika, she didn't even know when she'd fallen asleep on the couch.

-

Onika stretched deciding that, that was enough work for the day she looked out the little window that laid adjacent to her seat noticing it was quite dark out.

"How long have I been in here, damn." she mumbled to herself yawning a little before standing up.

"I wonder what Coi's up to?" It was as soon as she said that she remembered about the movie Coi had suggested they watch together, making her remember how she treated her which made her feel really guilty and ashamed of herself.

She walked out the room to go look for the younger girl to apologize,she first decided to check her bedroom but didn't see her there, then she went to check her own room which was just opposite the latter but still there wasn't any sign of the girl.

She then went downstairs to look for her, walking into the living room she felt her heart break at the sight before her.

All the foods laid down on the coffee table, with a movie on pause and Coi sleeping soundly on the couch wrapped up around the blanket that she and Nicki were supposed to share.

She took a few steps forward taking a seat next to the girl and resting her head on top her lap, combing her fingers through it softly.

After a few minutes of just sitting there, she heard the girl groan a little before she opened up her eyes.

Coi was kinda shocked to see Nicki there, she stood up and just walked out the room not saying anything to her, walking into her room she made sure to lock the door even though she knew she was breaking a lot of rules right now, she couldn't really care less.

"Coi.." she heard her name being called from the other side of the door, she ignored it burying her head back under her pillows.

"I'm sorry.. please open the door, I know the way I've been treating you is uncalled for and we're both grieving and I'm just making it all about me, I'm sorry okay, it just it h-hurts me, so fucking bad and I just d-don't know how to deal with it." she could hear the older woman sobbing now making her jump out the bed, opening the door and hugging the woman burying her head in her neck.

"Don't cry." she whispered

"I'm sorry, babygirl. I really am.. what about we watch the movie you wanted to watch and we can even have ice cream afterwards." Nicki said knowing fully well that ice cream was her weak point.

"Really?!"

"Yes, really."

They both spent the rest of the evening cuddling and watching movies together, let's not forget the ice cream too.

Nicki sat on the couch, rubbing her fingers through Coi's hair, the younger girls breathing got lighter indicating she was about to fall asleep.

"You know you're in trouble, right?" Nicki whispered softly in her ear stopping to rub at her hair momentarily, making the other girl whine loudly.

"Girl, don't make things worse for yourself!" She said sternly.

_______________________________________

Pls vote, comment and share☆