Rihanna x Nicki Minaj

Title: Obsessed
Genre: ---

-

Walking towards the door of her apartment Onika felt a nauseous feeling in her stomach.

The building just seemed.. off to her.

Opening up the door to the apartment she decided to just shrug the feeling off to her just being tired from work.

She dropped her work bag on the counter top walking towards the fridge to grab a bottle of water, downing it in mere seconds.

"Why is it so cold in here?" She mumbles to herself switching the lights on.. the same weary feeling coming back to her, now she was starting to get paranoid.

Just then her phone beeped in her bag, she picked it out of it's confinement looking over at the text that was sent to her..

Tey:

Hope you got home safe ❤️

: Yeah I just got home.

Well I just wanted to check
up on you, have a goodnight, kay.

: Okay goodnight, see you at
work tmr.💙

Sweet dreams❤️

"Who the fuck you texting smiling like that?!" Onika immediately jumps back at the voice, startled and confused.

"What the hell are you doing in my house Robyn?!"

"I just came to check on you, baby." The taller girls mumbles stalking in her direction before placing a hand on her cheek softly "Till I caught you basically cheating!" She was harsher now placing a strong grip on her neck basically cutting off all her air flow.

"I-I'm not c-cheating on you!" She chokes out, Robyn immediately let's go of her neck making Onika step back "We're not even dating!"

"You're hurting my feelings."

"I'm saying the goddamn truth, I broke up with you a year ago Robyn, get the fuck over it! You cheated and now you wanna play victim."

"I love you Onika!"

"Well.. I stopped loving you a year ago."

"You don't mean that.. You don't mean that!" The taller girl was screaming now making Onika more and more frightened with each passing moment, knowing Robyn she was bound to do something irrational. "Tell me you love me."

"I h-have love for you."

"It's not the same fucking thing! I love you Onika can't you see that! I'll do everything for you! Even if it means to kill that Teyana bitch!"

"How do you-"

"Oh.. I know every little thing about you, darling." She was walking closer to her now "I'll do everything for you, so don't be mad at me baby, I'm sorry for what I did before but I have needs and you weren't ready to fulfill 'em. But I promise I'll never do it again."

See that was the thing with Robyn she could never really apologize for anything, it was always never her fault, she was a narcissistical, egotistical bitch and that was the main reason Onika had to end their toxic relationship.

"I can't do this with you Robyn, I don't love you like that anymore.. but we c-can still be friends?"

"No!" She was livid now "No we cannot, is it that Teyana bitch or that little dick from your work, cause if it's them putting all this stupid ideas in your head then I'll handle it-"

"It's not them Robyn! It's me, I don't like you like that no more, you were always the problem. It was never Teyana, it was never Aubrey. It was you! and it has always been you. You're toxic!" And then came the water works.

That was literally the only thing that could put Robyn in her place- verbal confrontation. If it was physical she would've hurt Onika by now, but she just never could when it came to a verbal argument.. She hated it.

"You. And. I. Can. Never. Be. Okay?" She had to spell out every word for the taller girl "I'm done with you."

"Y-you don't mean that."

"I mean every fucking word."

"Look me in the eye and tell me to leave Onika and I promise to do just that." She was sure Onika wouldn't be able to... but boy was she wrong.

"Get the fuck out my house!" Onika says sternly looking her dead in the eye. Her and Robyn was a dead subject, she wasn't going back to the girl ever again even if she was on her death bed.

"Good bye Onika." The taller girl mumbles dejectedly leaving the house, Onika only stale faces her locking the door three times.

Now she was gonna have to move houses... Again!

"God..why did I ever meet this girl?!" Onika mumbles to herself, now her whole night was ruined!.

-

Y'all this is the second to the last chapter of this book, how're y'all feeling?

Onika?

Robyn?

Thoughts?

Follow me 😐