Doja Cat x Nicki Minaj [1]

Title: Project 22
Genre: Fluff, Kinda weird.

-
"Where is it?" Onika asks flipping through her clipboard as both she and her lab assistant walked down the dimly lit air-conditioned hallway.

"Over here." The man said standing before a room that had a big black poster on the door with the words- Project 22, written boldly across it.

Onika pushed the door open seeing three other lab workers inside, all surrounding the body.

They all stepped back as soon as they'd seen her walk in, giving her space to walk up to the human like robot.

"Leave." She stated firmly and authoritatively eyes fixated on it.

"But-what if..."

"I said leave." She turns to eye the man who immediately cowers back mumbling a "yes ma'am" walking out the room with his fellow colleagues doing the same, leaving Onika alone with the robot.

"Hmm..." Onika mumbles to herself inspecting it a little, touching her lips, running her hands through the realistic looking hair even going as far as to touch the rounds of her 'breats.'

"Looks good." She says to herself, switching it on as she steps back a bit.

The robots eyes slowly opened, eye colours changing for awhile before it finally stops settling for a light brown color.

She then scanned Onika's face, "Trusted" She says loudly more to herself before finally addressing her.

"Hello, I am project 22, may I know you're name?" She asks in a blank automated voice.

I'm gonna have to change that...Onika thinks to herself before finally giving a reply to the feminine robot before her, "My name is Onika and from now on you're gonna go by....Amala."

"Okay Onika." She says again in the same automated voice.

Now Onika had nothing else to say to the robot, so they just stared at each other for awhile before Onika finally spoke up again.

"I'm gonna switch you off okay, but I'll be back later." The robot only stares at her making her switch it off not expecting a verbal response anytime soon.

-

"And does it look good?" Mr. Thompson who was the owner of the tech company asked Onika.

"Yes, but it still needs a little work done on it." She replies back "Her voice is off and she doesn't understand social situations but beyond that she's good."

"I told y'all to have this thing ready by today, why are you all taking so damn long!" He screams in frustration "I do pay y'all to sit around and do nothing! I want that robot ready by the morning and I need you to report back to my office immediately it's done!"

"But si-"

"You're dismissed." Nicki so badly wanted to slap the dog shit out this man but then again she didn't want to lose her job.

She stood up leaving the office, how the hell was she going to finish that robot in what? Less than 10 hours.

They needed to get working.

They spent the whole night screwing, unscrewing, testing and a bunch of other shit it was taking way longer then she'd expected.

Thankfully she lived alone so she didn't have to worry about having to go home for the night.

By the time they'd finished it was well into the morning and most of her colleagues had already left leaving her to the robot.

So she switched it on again....

"Good morning, Amala." She smiles though it did not reach her eyes, she was tired and she wasn't even trying to hide it.

"You are not good?" The robot immediately asks not understanding the emotion on her face.

"I'm good just came to s-say.. hi." She was interrupted by a yawn- she really needed to go sleep.

"Oh hi." The robot 'smiles' though it looked kind of weird on her.

The purpose of the robot was to be human like, and fit in with the rest of the world.

So she was going to have to learn social situations and be more- 'human.'

"How do you feel, Amala?"

"I feel... s-sad?" She says confusedly not even understanding what she felt herself.

"How so?" Onika asks curiously, she couldn't understand why the robot could be feeling sad just a couple hours after it's development.

"Cause you sad." She says again reaching out a hand to touch Onika's cheek but the woman flinches back a little causing the robot to frown retreating her hand back.

"I.. I'm not sad." Onika says, the robot obviously not believing her.

But it only quiets not replying anything to her..

"Amala?" She asks when she noticed it had been silent for awhile.

"...."

"Okay then, I gotta go but I'll be back soon I promise."

"...." Still no reply.

She sighed switching it off as she made her way towards the office.

-

"You're going to take it home."

"Huh?" Onika asks confused, take what home?

"The robot you're going to take it home."

"Why?"

"Because I said so." This man! What a pain in the ass. "You said it yourself, the robot is supposed to fit in with the human race and what better way to fit in with the human race than to live with a human?"

"You're going to take it home, teach it everything about being normal, then bring it back here."

"I don't even have the resources to take care of a robot! What am I going to do with her?!"

"I thought you were a professional at your field." If there was one thing Onika hated it was people questioning her skills "then figure it out."

"Fine, I'll try my best." Onika sighs out frustratedly.

"You actually don't have a choice."

-

Part 2 or no?