Megan thee stallion x Lauren London

Title: Girl next door [2]
Genre: Fluff

-

Welp, ever since that moment I've successfully managed to avoid Megan, it wasn't easy at first since we basically had most classes together and we live across the street from one another but somehow I managed to make it work.

She probably thinks of me as a pervert now, so I doubt she'd want to talk to me anyways.

I ruined it with my crush before I even managed to get a full conversation with her.

I spent the most of the weekend wallowing in my own self pity.. and I say most because the most audacious thing happened on Sunday evening.

Like any usual day I was up in my room covered in my bedsheets while watching mean girls- the windows were closed.

When my sweet, way too friendly mother called me downstairs.

"Lo!" I heard the sound of my mother's voice interrupting me from my show.

"Yeah?" I ask back sluggishly walking down stairs, I honestly look so awful right now.

"I need you to come give this to Ms. Pete." She smiles widely handing over a small basket making me tip the cover open to see a freshly baked pie.

"Why?" I groaned not wanting to go over there, I've done so well with avoiding her but now I'm gonna have to go to her house?!

"Because I said so.. she liked the last one so I thought why not make another." She says simply before looking towards me like she was analyzing my face or something "Please fix your face, you look like you just came out of hibernation." She then walked off and out of the kitchen.

Leaving me to wallow in my own self pity.

Oh Lord please help me!

I then rinsed my face before putting on my slides and leaving out the house but not before doing one last quick prayer.

But I guess the world isn't fair is it?

I rang the doorbell to the house, hoping it was her mom to answer the door but guess what? It wasn't.

"Hey." I mumbled passing the basket over to her "My m-mom said I should give this to yours." I nervously spoke feeling the intense gaze she kept on me.

She's probably still thinking about what happened last week.

She didn't say anything but only nodded making me feel even worse like I needed to apologize for real.

"Okay.. look Megan. I'm sorry." I said looking at the floor in shame. So this is what guilt feels like, huh. "What I did was uncalled f-"

"Did you like the view?"

"Huh?" I ask in general confusion. What does that even mean? Like am I missing something.

"I said did you like the view? I bet I got you all hot and bothered now didn't I?" Now what made it even weirder was the fact that her facial expression was still blank making my cheeks turn pink.

"I d-don't know what you're talking about.. I s-said I was sorry so yeah let's put that be.. behind us."

I kept stumbling over my words not really knowing what to say.

"You think I don't notice the stares, the way you look at me... Or the way you watched me from your window every night."

Why can't the ground just open up and eat me alive?

"I know you have a crush on me." She says smugly like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

And honestly I didn't even know what to reply to that so I just kept quiet.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

"Stop."

"Stop what, princess?" I'm not gonna lie that actually made me blush a little.

"Stop making fun of me. I know you don't like me and I know you'll probably never like me back but just stop what your doing cause it's not funny." I'm not gonna lie, how she's treating this actually hurts my feelings.

"Who told you that?" She asks "You know I actually like you, I was just wondering when you'd finally admit it. You're not as slick as you think."

She likes me?

"You like me?!" Now I'm confused.

"Since 8th grade, you were just too blind to see it." she says not breaking eye contact for even a second making me feel some typa way both in my chest and....... down there.

"For real? I'm dreaming.. yeah I'm dreaming that's the only possible solution- wait pinch me.. a-" Her rambling was suddenly caught off.

Megan placed her lips on mine, I was stiff at first but slowly started move in sync when I caught the drift.

"What are you doing with that girl?!" The sound of Megan's mother made us both pull apart immediately as Megan was dragged inside by her ear definitely about to receive a very long lecture on abstinence.

"She likes me!" Lauren couldn't help but scream before running off to her house, to start a new diary entry.

-

Just a lil something cute..

Comment, comment, comment= Updates!